Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing

on December 26, 2011
This bag is so pretty. It doesn't look or feel like an ordinary generic tote. I use it often and carry alot in it. It keeps its shape and feels very sturdy. Have had many compliments on it. Definitely glad I bought it.
on November 10, 2014
This bag is large and great! The straps are comfortable and it fits snugly on my shoulder the way I had hoped. The bow is detachable and can be snapped around any handle or removed completely. It came a day earlier than anticipated. The only "drawbacks" if one must call them that is that are that the inside lining is black and white check, not solid black as pictured (I like the check better) and it came with a strong sawdust smell. The smell is nothing that some febreeze can't take care of, but is is off putting. Overall I would recommend this bag! A friend even complimented it right out of the package!

This bag defiantly compares to a Vira Bradley
on April 23, 2012
I LOVE this tote. It's such a great pattern and really a versatile bag. I'm using it as a carry-on but I'll love it also for an overnight or weekend bag. Has pockets and zippered sections and feet for support on the bottom. A great buy!
on February 13, 2010
My husband and I got his mother this bag for Christmas and she loves it! She loves that it's spacious, a beautiful pattern and really durable. She can fit all kinds of stuff into it, including her laptop. She also loves the inside pocket because she can keep her cell phone and wallet in there. So now, instead of having to carry her purse and a bag for her laptop, she can use the bag for both purposes!
on August 12, 2013
Nice print & vibrant colors, pretty design. Three stars because it looks like it will not hold much as I intended it for an airline carry on bag. It would be ok for minimal items like PJs & a toothbrush for sleepovers. Not sturdy enough for actual "toting". It may end up going back.
on September 21, 2010
I was hesitant to buy this at first but I'm so glad I did. I bought it for my maid of honor and then had her name embroidered on the front in hot pink. She loved it and I'm so glad it didn't cost a fortune!
on October 18, 2012
The perfect tote for my iPad, Kindle, books, journal... Very pretty and well constructed. The size is great - large enough to hold all my tech accessories and books, but doesn't look like I'm carrying an overnight bag. Great value.
on August 30, 2013
I'm not really a backpack person so I decided to get this bag for college. It's perfect!!! It has durable handles and is wide enough to fit a laptop and textbooks. There is an outer pocket on one side of the bag with a zipper and two internal pockets (one with a zipper). Also, I am only 5'1 but this bag does not look awkward on me. The handle length is perfect.
on February 28, 2013
I am obsessed with Belvah bags. The quality is great and this print is just amazing! I never have been a huge fan of the Vera Wang prints, but these Belvah prints are great! The bag is great quality. A lot bigger than what I expected it to be but it is perfect! it could definitely be used as a diaper bag if i needed too!
on June 18, 2012
I really love this bag and I get comments on it all the time. It is great and holds everything that I pack in it. I even received a 20% off coupon for the next time I order. I can't wait until I got another one!!