4.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size, February 6, 2014
I wear a size 8 normally, i ordered a size 8 and realized it was a bit too big. You may have to order 0.5 lesser than your usual size if considering to buy this shoe. It's a lovely shoe, good build and look really nice. Would have given it a 5 star if my usual size 8 had fit perfectly, I wish I had ordered a 7.5 when it was available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too much shoe for the price, January 15, 2013
This shoe is so classy. It does fit very long so if you take a 9-m you should get a 8.5. I cannot believe Amazon could charge $131.00 for a pair of shoes that should atleast cost $300.00. This shoe could be worn for dress, or could be worn with summer jeans. I wish Amazon could get the blue for $131.00.

4.0 out of 5 stars Large, July 8, 2014
Runs large, other than that nice shoes recommend size smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars This shoe was a great buy and my hubby loves this shoe. I should have brought it in another color.I would recommend buy it., September 16, 2013
This shoe was a great buy and my hubby loves this shoe. I should have brought it in another color.I would recommend buy it. The shoe is a true fit and looks exactly like the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe and great style, December 8, 2012
I love this shoe, with or without socks. Feels like walking on air.
I bought the navy colored one; goes with more attires

5.0 out of 5 stars houseshoes, October 23, 2012
This shoe felt like i had been wearing it a while. I didnt have to work the shoe to get it on. it slipped right on my foot. Actually i would have liked to try an 11.5 to see if that shoe would fit. I am very happy with this shoe. I like wearing navy and this shoe is a perfect complement to the blues in my closet.

Rate and Discover Movies