5.0 out of 5 stars Belvedere Ugo Boot
Published on June 10, 2007 by R. Drake

3.0 out of 5 stars good choice
good high fashion boot .you should promo it again after xmas , fair price item was well satisified with purchase
Published 12 months ago by nyc kid

5.0 out of 5 stars Belvedere Ugo Boot, June 10, 2007
R. Drake (Houston, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belvedere Men's Ugo Boot (Apparel)
The boots are terrific! Once I received them I had the lug soles and heels replaced with leather and now they are "perfect". Although this was a personal preference, the boots have a much richer look now. The Alligator hides were nicely matched on the shoe, identical to the pictures. Also the sizing was right on. I am a 12D (US), and they are a perfect fit. Delivery was quick and courteous. Over all, this was a 5 Star purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gr-8 dress or sport boot!!, October 29, 2008
This review is from: Belvedere Men's Ugo Boot (Apparel)
Beautiful skins,well matched! I had been looking for a pair of "gators"
for casual wear, as I love skins. This boot is sporty enough to wear with jeans and not look out of place, yet looks right at home with dress trousers or khakis. The lug sole adds an urban flair, cushions the step and keeps the shoe from absorbing water through the sole in damp weather. Definately at home in the city! I do wish the toe was a little less broad, more pointed perhaps. This boot screams of good taste!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Belvedere Men's Ugo Boot (Apparel)
It took me quite some time to decide on buying these as I was unfamiliar with the brand and was unsure whether I wanted exotic skin footwear after a lot of years. But I gave it a try and once they arrived I was more satisfied with these boots than I had hoped for. They look better than the pictures and fit true to size and are much more comfortable than I imagined. Quality has it's price but these are worth it. I am very pleased and look forward to shopping for more of this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars I will wear them until the souls fall off on the alligator crocodile bites me, July 7, 2014
This review is from: Belvedere Men's Ugo Boot (Apparel)
This is a beautiful boot and if it's good for me because of my stroke if it's real good traction looks good beautiful thank you belvedere

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Boots and Great Price !!!, June 19, 2014
This review is from: Belvedere Men's Ugo Boot (Apparel)
These boots was everything I expected and more !!!. ILOVE THEM !!. Worth every penny. Purchased them at a GREAT PRICE !!!. Again I LOVE THESE BOOTS !!. Thanks Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, May 15, 2014
This review is from: Belvedere Men's Ugo Boot (Apparel)
It's a great boot. I really like the boot. I would recommend this boot over cowboy boots. Easy on easy off.

3.0 out of 5 stars good choice, December 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Service, March 14, 2013
This review is from: Belvedere Men's Ugo Boot (Apparel)
The Boots looks Good. But the best thing is the service.I had apprehension purchasing shoes on-line. due you can't test how it feels when you use it. The 1st delivery the boots were big and actually painfull when walking. I had it returned and the replacement came promptly. This New size I got is perfect. I still need to break in the shoes but I feel it would be fine after a few more uses. I would definitely buy another shoe in amazon again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, August 4, 2014
This review is from: Belvedere Men's Ugo Boot (Apparel)
I had read about these shoes and they were hard to find. The fit is great. I just feel good when I put them on.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite, September 12, 2014
Ejaybee (LAS VEGAS, NV, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belvedere Men's Ugo Boot (Apparel)
I love these shoes!!!!! Normally go for $500 got them for almost half of that...

Belvedere Men's Ugo Boot,Black,10 M