5.0 out of 5 stars Ben 10
My son, Ben, turned ten this month and we used these for cupcake toppers. He and his friends loved the Ben 10 figurines!
Published 23 months ago by Melissa

1.0 out of 5 stars bad
Quality is bad but i hate the Quality of the Product
dont order this one
waste of time and money
Published 19 months ago by venkata r chilumuru

5.0 out of 5 stars Ben 10, November 15, 2012
This review is from: Ben 10 Alien Force Toys - Lot of 20 - 2 Complete Sets - Party Favors - Cake Toppers - Series 2 Vending Capsule Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars Easter Egg Fillers, April 21, 2013
The previous reviews were right -- they really are teeny, but they fit just perfectly in 2.5 inch Easter eggs. I actually managed to cram them all in a bigger Easter egg. I got them dirt cheap, but they seem to be fairly durable -- my 5-year old plays with them everyday and until now -- a month later -- they're still in good shape. I ordered a set of three and saved the last bag as cake toppers when his birthday comes.

4.0 out of 5 stars They look good I'll be using them on cupcakes for my son's ..., July 15, 2014
Arrived quickly. They look good I'll be using them on cupcakes for my son's birthday party.

5.0 out of 5 stars Actual little toy characters, June 18, 2014
At a recent Boirthday Party for 8 year olds , this was the the favorite of the party favors. If your child is in to Ben 10 then this is something they might like. I recoment them as Great Fun !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as long as you know what you are buying, April 25, 2014
Let me start off by saying these are small. I mean tiny. Most are about 1.25". The kids love them though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ouch, March 4, 2014
I personally dislike these figures as they hurt when I step on them in the middle of the night. However, my grandson loves these and keeps one in each of his pants pockets. They are everywhere and he always takes a few minutes to play with these when he finds them all over the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars ben 10, September 18, 2013
These are the perfect size for cup cakes and all my sons friends had fun playing with them after the party even though they are small

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, August 13, 2013
I used these on my sons birthday cupcakes. The colors are vivid and the quality of the characters is great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 14, 2013
The action figures are well made and with a lot of details. Don't espect a big ones, hardly reach two inches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 19, 2013
I purchased these for two reasons.. One set will be on a 4 tier cake for my nephews birthday and the other set will be used in
a shadow box picture I am creating for his playroom. I can't wait for him to see his Ben 10 Stuff.. thanks for this opportunity.

Items were shipped quickly and packaged appropriately.. Thanks will buy again if opportunity arises...