Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

on June 5, 2012
We got this for our 7 year old. The sounds are fun and hitting the button to go Ultimate was exciting. However, it doesn't inspire a lot of imagination when it is on your chest you don't really see it. Also, it is heavy. The way it works is you put the medallion on the outside of their shirt and a "lock" on the inside. Then you twist them together and it looks like the medallion is adhered to their chest. It has a ribbon that keeps the lock portion on and hides under the shirt. The weight of the medallion pulls the shirt down a bit and then pulls the ribbon which pulls on their neck. I tried to put the medallion higher so there was a lot of give with the ribbon, but eventually the weight of it was pulling again. He is a tall, strong dude for his age so his ability to hold that weight was not a factor. Also, the lock isn't foolproof, the medallion dropped off a few times crashing to the ground. Still works but kind of puts a damper on being an alien. Also, if they are running, the medallion bounces up and down - not so comfortable with a big hunk of hard plastic. Last complaint: the medallion spins to create different aliens. There is a handy list in the directiosn of which "click" is which alien. However, on the medallion there is no indication of what click you are on or numbering or anything. Therefore, he never knows what alien he is going to get. Bottom line - idea is great, execution not so much.
on February 21, 2013
My boys absolutely love this item! So much fun and it doesn't ruin the clothes. It was just the thing for a great Christmas present.
on August 15, 2013
Having this Ultimatrix badge really gives you the feel that you could actually transform into one of the aliens! The thrill & joy of it never gets old as long as you're a huge fan of Ben 10 like I am!
My 7-year-old daughter really likes this, even though it's heavy and sort of bulky and clunky. The back piece pops off too easily, and there's no indication which alien you're going to get when you turn the dial... so basically, what I'm saying is that this is a toy that has good potential but should have been designed better. However, it's inexpensive enough that it's a worthwhile little gift for Ben 10 fanatics.
on January 10, 2014
This was a gift for my 7 year-old son. You have the option to wear it as a chest badge or as a badge around your neck. This badge lights up and talks. It has several different sayings pertaining to the Ben ten character. This toy was fairly inexpensive. The only issue we have had with it is that it will not stay on as a chest badge. It keeps falling off. So it is best to use as a badge around your neck. My son was a little disapointed with the fact that it would not stay on.
on January 24, 2014
We gave this to our 4 year old grandson and our 7 year old grandson. Both loved this toy and played with it more than anything else we gave them. . Be sure to change the switch from "try me" mode to get all of the sounds
on December 26, 2014
Ordered this for my son who lives Ben 10. He opened it Christmas morning to find out the batteries are dead. Very disappointed that he can't even play with it. I have batteries but this needs special watch batteries which I don't have.
on December 27, 2014
I don't personally love it, but my 5 year old son does! He thought it was the coolest gadget. He loves Ben 10 and has enjoyed playing with this since he received it.

The item came timely and in good condition. I would recommend the item and the seller to others.
on December 3, 2013
I'm not real sure what the badge is saying at times..kinda muffled..i'm hoping its a low battery or something..we'll see how my grandson likes it comes Christmas.. :-)
on March 14, 2014
My son and I watch Ben 10 together and we love it. For Christmas I bought him this and the wrist version, This one is by far the Best and at a reasonable price!