Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ben 10 Galactic Racing - Nintendo DS
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Platform: Nintendo DS|Change

on January 17, 2012
What can I say about this one, but this is another chance Ben 10 to kick some alien butt. What's great is he has help from family when he needs it. This is a great way to let off steam without getting into trouble. This is not your typical alien game and is pretty fun too.
on February 29, 2012
I may have lost interest in all things Ben 10 related, but I just can't resist a good racing game. And "Ben 10 Galactic Racing" is one game that's suitable for my needs. However, this DS version of the game is a bit different than, say, the 3DS version of the game.

In this game, you'll drive on race tracks from other worlds based on the hit TV series. They're very detailed, though challenging at some points. And you get to race as Ben, Kevin, Vilgax, or one of Ben's alien hero forms in a custom kart they drive in, plus they have special powers depending on your attacks or drift sliding. (Personally, I think Ben may be the better choice on account of he has all the alien forms into one racing package.) There are also special power-ups called Omni-Nodes that can cause great pain and suffering to the other racers if not yourself. And this version exclusively has a Mana Shield power-up and Diamondhead as a playable character.

Overall, it's a pretty great game if you're a fan of Ben 10 or you just want to feel the adrenaline rush of a racing game. And you can't beat the authenticity of the game; case in point, the art style, the music and sound effects, not to mention the authentic voice-overs. It's something worth buying, all right. And see more of Ben in action in new episodes premiering on Cartoon Network.
on March 14, 2013
very good game my 7 year old loved it so did I some levels were kinda hard but over all good game
on January 23, 2013
Gift for Christmas to one of my twin grandsons who's a Ben - X afficionado. He likes it. Must have worked.
on April 8, 2013
i ordered this for my four year old to check out my new card, little advanced for him but he loved playing it. great price as well as delivery, look forward to more business with this company.
on August 23, 2013
I bought this for my 4year olds birthday. Some of it was a little hard for him, but my 6 year old helped him to win new levels, so all in all for the money it was a great buy.
on February 20, 2013
My son played the game once. It's graphics are not great but not sure of any DS games that are. Not one I would recommmend
on December 8, 2011
My son loves the fast paced racing action and the fact that he can play his favorite alien characters. The games a blast!
on April 7, 2013
Came in great shape, and on time...Great DS game, thanks :) My 2 boys (age 8 & 9) Love all DS games they have played.
on August 6, 2015
Even though they don't know what Ben10 is, my kids really like this racing game.