Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

Format: DVD|Change

on March 26, 2010
Replying to the reviewer that rated this movie a 1 star because it is included in season 4--this is really unfair. Yes this movie is included in season 4 but it is most definitely not a 1 star movie. Actually, it's very good. And I'm sure that any Ben 10 fan will agree with me. If you don't own season 4 of Ben 10, this is a good investment. If you do own season 4 of Ben 10, you already have this movie (in 4 versions no less), this is not a good investment for you.
on October 1, 2009
While my kids love Ban 10, this movie is included in the season 4 DVD.
on March 12, 2013
My son loves everything that is Ben 10. This was such a good movie and it was under $5. It explains about the omnitrix. My sons has watched it many times and loves that is a movie, so it last longer than an episode.
on December 30, 2012
I bought these dvd's for my great nephew as a Christmas present and he was extremely excited. It's one of his favorite cartoons!
on June 19, 2014
He reminds me of the Comic Book Hero "Dial H for Hero" and so I like these cartoon episodes!
Brilliant Episodes!
on September 21, 2013
dint get my 3 yr olds attention but overall good delivery good everything just not as fun as the live action stuff
on March 25, 2013
i did not buy for me gift for nephew he loved it thinks its great and always says thank you.
on April 30, 2015
great movie all dvd worked well
on May 15, 2016
Great tv show, fun to watch
on February 2, 2012
My litter boy love this heroe, and the quality movie that I bought was wonderfull, and arrived in time. Thank you so much