5.0 out of 5 stars Relivin' Saturday Morning FUN with your nephews, and nieces
Published on April 12, 2008 by K. deAntonio

3.0 out of 5 stars Ben 5 loves Ben 10
My 5 year old boy, Ben, loves to watch this show. I don't really care for the interaction between Ben 10 and his cousin but as long as you sit and discuss the appropriate behaviour it seems to be okay. I do wish that this had a some educational value. Three stars because I can't get my kid to stop asking for the video but not a parent favorite.
Published on October 13, 2009 by W. Golden

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Relivin' Saturday Morning FUN with your nephews, and nieces, April 12, 2008
This review is from: Ben 10: The Complete Season 3 (DVD)
I was watching TV (Cartoon Network, of course!) with my younger brother's boys, and my younger sister's girls. Shows like Kids Next Door, and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, two shows okay for kids, but left me talking to them about the cartoons that "I" watched when I was their age: The Herculoids, Space Ghost, etc. They sat there listening to me talk about these shows, and how cool they were to me, when my youngest nephew says "Ben 10". I asked them what that was and they tell me its about a boy that can turn into 10 alien monsters to fight bad guys, kinda like the cartoons that I watched, but way better! It comes on right after Foster's. Well an hour later (they showed two episodes in a row of Ben 10) I was hooked! Ben 10 has a very interesting storyline (even for adults), and very cool Alien/Monster designs. The two episodes I watched dealt with "Ghostfreak" one of Ben's aliens escaping from the Omnitrix, and trying to merge its form with Ben's so it can survive in the sunlight, and commit horrible things. This was actually kind of a creepy character, and a dark story, I loved it! And so did the kids. As I said before, I was hooked! I watched this show every chance that I could with them, and now I own them all in the 3 DVD sets that have been released so far.
If you are an adult that still likes cartoons, or just want to have something that is very fun, and entertaining for the kids to watch, you need to get Ben 10!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cartoon DVD, May 19, 2008
This review is from: Ben 10: The Complete Season 3 (DVD)
Ben 10 is one of my son's favorite cartoons. We got the whole season for him for very cheap. Cheaper than Wal-Mart. We haven't had any problems with it....plays well, no scratches, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cartoon Series, April 6, 2008
This review is from: Ben 10: The Complete Season 3 (DVD)
Kids will identify with a kid that a kid making mistakes while learning to be a super heroe. Very good stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show, highly Recommended, May 27, 2008
This review is from: Ben 10: The Complete Season 3 (DVD)
Season 3 - Still Ben 10, still a great show to enjoy with your kids.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ben 5 loves Ben 10, October 13, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars the 3rd season, July 23, 2008
This review is from: Ben 10: The Complete Season 3 (DVD)
Ben 10 continues to grow in popularity and appeal. This season Ben learns even more about the Omnitrix and the secrets it hides and gains a few new powers in the process. Almost always with comical results but he also gets a chance to see himself, Gwen and Grandpa in the future and what might or might not come true for him. Old enemies return and a few new ones surface as well. It's a show for not only kids but others of all ages as well. I'm sure the next season of Ben 10 will only continue to draw in more people as the word catches on about this quirky yet appealing show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Realy great dvd, June 18, 2008
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Ben 10: The Complete Season 3 (DVD)
Ben 10 season three is realy great it is better than all the rest of the Ben10 dvds but not quite as good as the complete season 4. You will also see
new aliens such as Upchuck,Benwolf,Benmummy and Benvictor there are also a couple of new villians. I also suggest the new movie:Ben10 Secret of the Omnitrix

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome fun, April 5, 2008
This review is from: Ben 10: The Complete Season 3 (DVD)
This is a great movie to watch with the family! My four year old loves it and it is so much fun to see his energy during the movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Season 3 is awesome!!!, March 12, 2008
This review is from: Ben 10: The Complete Season 3 (DVD)
Here we are again, my son is the biggest Ben 10 Fan (along with his cousins). Although he's seen most episodes watching it on CN, he's enjoying it w/out commercials. We pre-ordered since late last year, so was excited to get his video last week. Worth the wait.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Ben Blammo !!, March 17, 2008
This review is from: Ben 10: The Complete Season 3 (DVD)
I can't believe that the third season of "Ben 10" is out on DVD already ! Why not "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: Season 3" ? Or "Ed, Edd n Eddy: Season 3" ? Ah, well....

Ben, Gwen, and Grandpa Max continue their greatest road trip ever with some crazy adventures along the way to places beyond belief. This DVD set has thirteen more episodes such as:

"Ben 10,000" - Ben and Gwen are hurtled into the future where they meet grown-up versions of themselves who are in need of some help.

"Merry Christmas" - The Tennysons enter a holiday-themed village where Grandpa Max has been kidnapped by a villain who thinks Max is Santa Claus.

"Super Alien Hero Buddies" - After seeing rip-off versions of some of Ben's alien heroes, Ben seeks revenge on whoever's responsible for this.

"The Visitor" - Xylene, an old friend of Max's, thinks the true owner of the Omnitrix is Max himself. Now Ben must set things right with a new alien hero: Upchuck !

Special features of this DVD include deleted scenes, exclusive promos, and an alien character gallery.

If you thought this show was cool, wait until you hear this ! This Spring, Cartoon Network presents an all new show: "Ben 10 Alien Force" ! Ben's back in action as he and Gwen tackle new adventures along with some brand-new alien heroes to boot ! You really don't want to miss this !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Ben 10: The Complete Season 3
Ben 10: The Complete Season 3 by Sebastian Montes (DVD - 2008)
$19.98 $11.99