5.0 out of 5 stars TOTALLY AMAZING!
I bought this toy for my younger brother for his birthday and he loves it! He cant put it down, since i gave it to him we have been to two museums and a waterpark and he takes it everywhere! Great buy for anyone who wants to give it to a younger sibling or is a ben ten fan.
Published on February 6, 2011 by Jason Grace

3.0 out of 5 stars A Happy Boy
The item arrived on time. It was a little smaller than I had expected but my son really likes it so that's all that matters.
Published on March 14, 2011 by Paul Revere

5.0 out of 5 stars TOTALLY AMAZING!, February 6, 2011
This review is from: Ben 10 Ultimate Echo Echo 4" Articulated Alien Figure (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars My grandson will love!, July 26, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Bought this for my grandson to give to him when he's especially good. Although seriously overpriced, I'm sure he will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ben 10 Fanatic, February 26, 2011
Amy Atkinson (BARTLESVILLE, OK, US) - See all my reviews
My 6 year old loves (and has) all the Ben 10 stuff - so now I guess we get to work on the Ultimate Ben 10 stuff....thank you marketing department! lol These toys are good quality and last forever. If you have a Ben 10 lover, they'll love these things!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what he wanted, January 6, 2011
Carolyn Dargenio (Rome, New York United States) - See all my reviews
My son was so happy to have gotten this for Christmas. It was just what he wanted. I just wish that Amazon didn't jack it's prices up on things that are in demand. These sell for about seven dollars in the stores, but they were all out. It was on the most requested list, so I ended up paying triple that from here. Regular stores wouldn't do that.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, February 26, 2013
Great Product. Best purchase ever. It's exactly what I was looking for. I totally recommend this item. HIGH QUALITY AND GOOD PRICE!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but Happy to find, December 18, 2012
E. L. Harris (Rochester, MI United States) - See all my reviews
Amazon was one of the very few places that carried this particular Ben 10 Alien figure. I was surprised that it was so small but incredibly happy to have found because our son requested this one in particular for Santa to deliver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Echo Echo 4" Toy, October 11, 2012
My son LOVES Ben 10!!! And this character is sturdy and true to the cartoon. We are pleased and recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift Idea!, September 18, 2011
My nephew loves Ben 10 and he was thrilled to get this as a present along with Ben 10 Armodrillo 4" Articulated Alien Figure and a few other Ben 10 toys. They're great for pretend play and he absolutely loves the show and the toys it has inspired.

5.0 out of 5 stars Echo Echo, August 23, 2011
My boys love these Ben 10 Action figures. Thanks for selling, our Walmart did away with Ben 10. Glad I could get them somewhere.

3.0 out of 5 stars A Happy Boy, March 14, 2011