4.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt, a little bit big in the arms ...
Published 2 months ago by Matthew

3.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt
Don't get me wrong - it's a good shirt, but for the price I expected much better. The fit around the neck and chest is fine, but the shirt was too short. I have a longer upper body than most - usually I find an XL is long enough for me. This one wasn't long enough for me to tuck in.
Published 5 months ago by Django Campbell

3.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt, June 24, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice pattern, fair fit, poor finish, no pockets (my error), May 15, 2014
A simple shirt designed for slender men, so buy it oversize if you are not skinny hipster. Lots of loose threads (button holes, labels, etc), light weight (good for summer heat), unlikely to last more than one season. Compared to other online sources of dress shirts (e.g. LL Bean), this is not of same quality at essentially the same price. But I needed a shirt fast while I was traveling, and paid for overnight Prime Shipping, only to have shipment go astray and not show up for a week or so after I had traveled on. Not a great experience, live and learn -- but my girlfriend complimented me when she saw it tonight, so on balance it was worth it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, August 31, 2014
Most 16x36 shirts fit me just right. This one is just a little to tight in the shoulders.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt, a little bit big in the arms ..., September 30, 2014
Good shirt, a little bit big in the arms all things considered. If you have a 14.5 inch neck and some gigantic popeye arms, congrats on having Ben Sherman make an oblong, retarded cut of clothing just for you. If you have even proportions, maybe get an even smaller neck size and never do up your top button if your favorite activities involve breathing. Fabric seems nice though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, September 25, 2014
Great looking and great fitting shirt, 16 36/37 fits me excellent at 6'3 200. not too tight but slim fit and the fabric is quality. Recommend this brand and seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Shirt, October 27, 2014
I really like this shirt. It shrank a little during the first wash, but I bought it a little large anticipating that. Shirts looks good and feels good while on.

5.0 out of 5 stars A+, August 18, 2014
High quality shirt, can't go wrong with Ben Sherman.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 21, 2014
Nice shirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt. Good fit., May 26, 2014
I know my body, my sizing and this brand, so this one is easy. The shirt is gorgeous and is a welcome addition to my wardrobe. Amaze-balls, to be precise.

Ben Sherman Men's Check Dress Shirt