Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on November 4, 2013
I recently moved to the UK from the US and all the cheap European travel airlines require what we would consider ridiculously small bags. I ordered this with the hope of getting a stylish bag that would fit their size requirements without feeling like I was packing my clothes into a fanny pack. Some of the reviews scared me away, the term "man purse" was mentioned at least twice. However, it is not nearly that small. Don't get me wrong, it is pretty small, but it will easily fit 2 pairs of pants, a few shirts, some socks and underwear, and a small toiletry bag- just enough for a short trip and exactly what I was looking for. Plus, it got here in just a couple days (yes, all the way to England)!
on December 31, 2012
I wish they would've had the dimensions of
the bag before i Purchased...nice bag but
too small for a weekender, more like a purse..
on December 28, 2013
I'm not big on bags but I've always wanted a Barrell Bag just to have one, did some research, looked at different brands etc and settled for this one. Couldnt be any happier! I use it as my gym bag now and it looks pretty fancy especially if you drive a nicer car. The quality is great and the price was competitive. Definitely would buy another one.
on June 20, 2013
Very stylish and well made, unfortunately it's too small. If you plan on bringing shoes or an overnight toiletry bag you'll be disappointed. Also, someone may have compared it to a "man purse" at one point.
on September 8, 2012
Love the bag, I get many compliments on it. A friend even tried stealing it. My bag is white and the only complaint I have is that it turns blue where it touches my blue Jean
on August 8, 2012
Bought as gift for a guy friend for his birthday. Would recommend. Perfect bag for light travel. My friend loved it. Would purchase again as a gift for others.
on February 16, 2013
This bag is an excellent alternative to a black bag. it is durable, flexible, and stylish without trying to hard. It holds your laptop and gym clothes.
on November 27, 2013
Use it for less than a year and now I have to find a replacement because the dual zip has spoilt. Great for a day or two trip of traveling
on November 15, 2013
Love the look and small size of the bag but it is poorly made. It is cheap vInyl and it fell apart quickly with use.
on January 31, 2013
Great Commute bag for the weekend! Holds more then enough for a few days & then some. Very attractive and durable!