Top Chef: Just Desserts 2 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Mr. Chocolate Twelve of America's best pastry chefs converge in Los Angeles for this first-of-its-kind dessert competition and have to impress Mr. Chocolate himself, Jacques Torres.
2. Cocktail With a Twist The eleven remaining pastry chefs must create a dessert out of a cocktail. One of the chef's theatrics upsets the group resulting in a heated fight.
3. Glee Club The ten remaining pastry chef'testants are divided into teams and go head to head in a bake sale to raise money for a local high school pep squad and glee club.
4. Lucent Dossier The pastry chef'testants are challenged to recreate the exotic flaming desserts associated with the Lucent Dossier Experience. For one chef, the pressure becomes too much and they are forced to leave the competition.
5. Edible Fashion The pastry chef'testants are challenged to create outrageous edible fashion.
6. Black and White The remaining pastry chef'testants must make a bold statement with black and white desserts for a special anniversary party for the Los Angeles Times.
7. Dessert Wars The six remaining pastry chef'testants take no prisoners when they go head to head in the first-ever "Dessert Shop Wars."
8. Celebritea Party The final five pastry chef'testants must create fun and unique desserts for Food & Wine Magazine's "Celebritea" Party.
9. Ben and Sylvia's 61st In this penultimate challenge, the final four chef'testants are challenged with making an anniversary cake for Sylvia Weinstock, one of the world's most famous wedding cake designers.
10. Finale And then there were three... the final three chefs face off in a 4-star 4-course sweet and savory dessert challenge for the title of Top Chef Just Desserts.
We are fans of the Top Chef series but this competition was very hard to watch. There was too much conflict, poor behavior, vile language and overall disappointing cooking. Read morePublished 14 months ago by A. Alexander
A great addition to the Top Chef line. Really, what is not to love about Ms. Gail Simmons. All in all a fun twist on Top Chef.Published 17 months ago by HC Wagner
Doing a spin off of Top Chef with the same format but dealing with pastry and desserts is a no brainer. And this first season is exceptional. Everything about it works. Read morePublished 19 months ago by barry
I love Top Chef and knew I would like Top Chef Just Desserts. I did. The challenges were creative and great. There was one competitor that had a problem. Read morePublished 24 months ago by Vonnie
Drama, drama, drama! Unlike regular Top Chef, this show seems more about the arguments playing out than the actual baking. Read morePublished on January 14, 2012 by Amber
Top Chef: Just Desserts is the sweet counterpart to Top Chef: Las Vegas (Season Six). Desserts have always been a challenge for chefs in the regular show... Read morePublished on October 8, 2010 by Amaranth