Top Chef: Just Desserts 2 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Mr. Chocolate Twelve of America's best pastry chefs converge in Los Angeles for this first-of-its-kind dessert competition and have to impress Mr. Chocolate himself, Jacques Torres.
2. Cocktail With a Twist The eleven remaining pastry chefs must create a dessert out of a cocktail. One of the chef's theatrics upsets the group resulting in a heated fight.
3. Glee Club The ten remaining pastry chef'testants are divided into teams and go head to head in a bake sale to raise money for a local high school pep squad and glee club.
4. Lucent Dossier The pastry chef'testants are challenged to recreate the exotic flaming desserts associated with the Lucent Dossier Experience. For one chef, the pressure becomes too much and they are forced to leave the competition.
5. Edible Fashion The pastry chef'testants are challenged to create outrageous edible fashion.
6. Black and White The remaining pastry chef'testants must make a bold statement with black and white desserts for a special anniversary party for the Los Angeles Times.
7. Dessert Wars The six remaining pastry chef'testants take no prisoners when they go head to head in the first-ever "Dessert Shop Wars."
8. Celebritea Party The final five pastry chef'testants must create fun and unique desserts for Food & Wine Magazine's "Celebritea" Party.
9. Ben and Sylvia's 61st In this penultimate challenge, the final four chef'testants are challenged with making an anniversary cake for Sylvia Weinstock, one of the world's most famous wedding cake designers.
10. Finale And then there were three... the final three chefs face off in a 4-star 4-course sweet and savory dessert challenge for the title of Top Chef Just Desserts.
|Producers||Doneen Arquines, Clara Bottoms, Mark Hunter Braun, Dominic Ciccodicola, Lisa Fletcher, John Formichella, David A. Kleiler Jr., Casey Kriley, Heather Miller, Matthew Moul, Hillary Olsen, Karen Pagtama, Fred Pichel, Margit Ritz|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
We are fans of the Top Chef series but this competition was very hard to watch.
He seems almost flippant and flat affect at times and just doesn't seem to pull his weight in terms of authority in the show as a head judge.
I liked watching Top Chef mostly for the food and because I liked watching people cook over a season.
Huge TC and Gail Simmons fan!! Wish they had continued this particular series. I had totally forgot who won so it
was a nice surprise at the finale!
all i can say is top chef is the best......... i hate dessert, but it bides me over...Published 6 months ago by Heidi A. Leckband
I like cooking shows and this one is different than most of the Top Chef series.Published 7 months ago by Charlotte S.
I am a fan of top chef series and just desserts was no exception. I am very happy with the DVD. The delivery was swift.Published 12 months ago by shopper
really disappointed. producers picked some real different people. cryinging the unprofessionalism, the drama. just did not like. Read morePublished 12 months ago by marle
I love Top Chef but this was very difficult to get through. Although it was fun to see what the contestants cooked, they were so detestable!! Read morePublished 14 months ago by Bette Caps
I was expecting something similar to Top Chef, but this was not even close to how good "regular" Top Chef is. Read morePublished on April 17, 2013 by NorthernMichiganConsumer
We are fans of the Top Chef series but this competition was very hard to watch. There was too much conflict, poor behavior, vile language and overall disappointing cooking. Read morePublished on February 2, 2013 by A. Alexander