5.0 out of 5 stars Good basic business monitor
Everything as expected, had previsouly used this model and staff found them adequate. Works well for basic business monitor and at value price. Do not know about longevity yet.
Published 7 months ago by Steve

1.0 out of 5 stars Blurry, not as great of quality as they lead you to believe.
Sorely disappointed in this monitor, screen is blurry, and has strange coloring. I returned it because it was so bad. Terrible video playback that was glitchy at best. Better monitors out there for about the same amount. I love and use benq projectors, but I think I will stay away from their monitors from now on.
Published 12 months ago by Timothy1980

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cheap monitor, April 25, 2014
Jim Jamesson (Okeechobee, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BenQ GL2055 20-Inch LED-lit Monitor (Personal Computers)
I was looking for a cheap monitor to user test websites with. Turns out the display quality was actually a lot nicer than I had hoped for. However -- beware there is NO HDMI. I got this in, set it up, mounted it, plugged it in, and then realized had to go back and order an adapter.

Great monitor, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good basic business monitor, March 10, 2014
Steve (Indiana, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap. Great quality. Fast setup., February 18, 2014
This review is from: BenQ GL2055 20-Inch LED-lit Monitor (Personal Computers)
What can I say? Great monitor at a great price. It's on in the office all day every day for about 10 hours, and after six months of continuous use, no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ben Q Monitor, October 28, 2013
This review is from: BenQ GL2055 20-Inch LED-lit Monitor (Personal Computers)
The Ben Q has been a good monitor, and was very easy to set up. It gives a very good picture and easy to use even for a 71 year old. The price was a great factor , under $100.00. I have had it for about a month with no problems at all with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Blurry, not as great of quality as they lead you to believe., October 25, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased Customer, October 18, 2013
This review is from: BenQ GL2055 20-Inch LED-lit Monitor (Personal Computers)
This product has worked out excellent for us. We have ordered several and they have all been perfect for our various setups.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, October 14, 2013
This review is from: BenQ GL2055 20-Inch LED-lit Monitor (Personal Computers)
very good quality! and decent for the price!

However if you use a laptop smaller than 11 inch, there may be a problem to change to the right resolution. not sure why is that. but it worked flawlessly with my 14 inch laptop but it just wont work out on my 10 in laptop! But I assume I am the only one using a 10 inch?

5.0 out of 5 stars Second monitor, October 14, 2013
This review is from: BenQ GL2055 20-Inch LED-lit Monitor (Personal Computers)
I use this as a second monitor to my laptop so I can watch streaming videos while I am working. The quality is great and I haven't had a single issue with it. Would definitely purchase again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, October 12, 2013
This review is from: BenQ GL2055 20-Inch LED-lit Monitor (Personal Computers)
Excelent Price for a good product. very Sharp and thin. excelent Price for a good product. totally recomended for all users

3.0 out of 5 stars and I have to admit that I am really starting to dislike it. I use my computer mostly for gaming ..., July 21, 2014
This review is from: BenQ GL2055 20-Inch LED-lit Monitor (Personal Computers)
I've had this monitor for a while now, and I have to admit that I am really starting to dislike it. I use my computer mostly for gaming and editing photographs, this monitor is a great size, not too big and not small.
The biggest issue I have is that all the colours are incorrect when displayed on this screen, when editing a image on this screen the colours are not as they are meant to be and this can effect the quality of my image. I tried looking on Benq's site for drivers encase they might help but as this monitor is now discontinued I doubt this is something I will be able to fix without returning it or buying a new screen. I understand that this is possibly due to the price of the monitor but I feel that purple should not be shown as blue, no matter the price or quality.

This monitor is great quality and easy/light to move around.
Overall I would give this monitor 6/10.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›