Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on October 14, 2013
very good quality! and decent for the price!

However if you use a laptop smaller than 11 inch, there may be a problem to change to the right resolution. not sure why is that. but it worked flawlessly with my 14 inch laptop but it just wont work out on my 10 in laptop! But I assume I am the only one using a 10 inch?
on April 25, 2014
I was looking for a cheap monitor to user test websites with. Turns out the display quality was actually a lot nicer than I had hoped for. However -- beware there is NO HDMI. I got this in, set it up, mounted it, plugged it in, and then realized had to go back and order an adapter.

Great monitor, though.
on October 28, 2013
The Ben Q has been a good monitor, and was very easy to set up. It gives a very good picture and easy to use even for a 71 year old. The price was a great factor , under $100.00. I have had it for about a month with no problems at all with it.
on October 14, 2013
I use this as a second monitor to my laptop so I can watch streaming videos while I am working. The quality is great and I haven't had a single issue with it. Would definitely purchase again!
on March 10, 2014
Everything as expected, had previsouly used this model and staff found them adequate. Works well for basic business monitor and at value price. Do not know about longevity yet.
on February 18, 2014
What can I say? Great monitor at a great price. It's on in the office all day every day for about 10 hours, and after six months of continuous use, no problems.
on July 21, 2014
I've had this monitor for a while now, and I have to admit that I am really starting to dislike it. I use my computer mostly for gaming and editing photographs, this monitor is a great size, not too big and not small.
The biggest issue I have is that all the colours are incorrect when displayed on this screen, when editing a image on this screen the colours are not as they are meant to be and this can effect the quality of my image. I tried looking on Benq's site for drivers encase they might help but as this monitor is now discontinued I doubt this is something I will be able to fix without returning it or buying a new screen. I understand that this is possibly due to the price of the monitor but I feel that purple should not be shown as blue, no matter the price or quality.

This monitor is great quality and easy/light to move around.
Overall I would give this monitor 6/10.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2013
This product has worked out excellent for us. We have ordered several and they have all been perfect for our various setups.
on October 12, 2013
Excelent Price for a good product. very Sharp and thin. excelent Price for a good product. totally recomended for all users
on August 19, 2013
I purchased this product to go with my new gaming computer. I am so far happy with this product for $95 its a bang for your buck. I usually don't go cheap with electronics, but in this case I am glad I decided to purchase this one. Color is bright, Screen is very large (compared to my laptop screen I about had a heart attack). I haven't come across any issues, I'll review in 3 months and let you know how this nice monitor is holding up
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse