Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on July 12, 2013
Nice and bright. I love the 1:1 throw. So much more flexible than a typical 2:1 business projector. Only reason I don't give it five stars is because the menu navigation gave me a bit of a hassle when I was in a crunch situation.
22 comments17 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2013
Very pleased with this purchase. It arrived yesterday and I hooked it up immediately. I'm running an HDMI cord from it from my PS3. So far the biggest plus I would give this is the amazing price! Secondly, it only weighs six lbs and it's as quiet as a whisper.

The quality is crystal clear and very bright. I tried putting it on the wall and on a projector screen and they both looked great. I played a few video games and watched Netflix with my wife. The image looked like a HD TV and at times we forgot that it was from a projector. The controller that comes with it is nothing to brag about. It's very small and the buttons are hard to push for anyone with big hands but that in no way bothers me with this purchase.

The only reason this doesn't have a five star rating for me is that it's too soon to determine how it lasts with moderate usage. I'll come back and give it another star once I verify it lasts.
22 comments16 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2014
VERY GOOD PICTURE, EASY TO INSTALL AND GET STARTED.
RAN IT TO MY CABLE BOX AND CONNECTED A SOUND BAR TO THE CABLE BOX. PROJECTING ON THE WALL ABOUT A 12 FT PICTURE AND IT STILL VERY CLEAR. ITS NOT A HUGE PROFESSIONAL HOME THEATER, BUT FOR THE MONEY I SPENT, IT'S AWESOME! THE KIDS LOVE IT!
ONLY WISH IT HAD MORE THAN ONE HDMI OUT,..LOOKING TO GET AN HDMI SPLITTER.
on March 22, 2014
Ordered this for my wife who will be using it to do professional presentations. It has lots of hookups in the back although I purchased it partly because of the HDMI port (you may want to buy an HDMI cable if you get this projector. I got mine on Amazon for $5.00). Although not a full HD projector, it has a great picture and works seemlessly with the Windows notebook computer I also bought for my wife to use for her presentations. It has a clear lens cover which is attached by a short cord. I tend to forget to take it off and then wonder why the picture is so bad (I've got old eyes!) so remember to take it off. The bulb gives off a great deal of heat and the fan is on the loud side. I swear I could heat my living room with this thing if my furnace went out. It has an eco mode and the keystone feature works great. You can't go wrong with this projector. My wife and I love it. We are planning to make our own little outdoor theater this summer and will use it when we throw our stargazing parties. We have not tested it in 3D yet. When I do, I will follow up on this review.
on February 20, 2014
The inverted throw seems to be longer than the right side up throw. The speaker whispers but it generally works well. Love the blackboard feature with the lines.
on December 10, 2013
It's a short throw and such a great price. I now own three of these for my productions and they have not let me down. Projecting to a 9'x12' screen from just a few feet away is simply amazing.
on December 12, 2013
As this is my very first projector purchase, I will say that I'm completely satisfied with it. In terms of output, brightness, and it's short-throw ability (100 inch diagonal projection in about 6 ft), this is a very good projector at the price.

Since its native resolution is 800 x 600, it is best to use that when using this projector. I've bumped it up to a higher resolution but the small text appears fuzzy. The sweet spot is 1024 x 768 / 780. At that resolution, 3D projection is perfect.

I highly recommend this unit. 3D, 2500 lumens and short-throw with HDMI, USB and wifi (with an optional wifi dongle), it's a steal!
11 comment5 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2015
I purchased this item less that 1 year ago and have used it less than 50 hours, it has already began giving me problems! First and foremost the bulb continues to overheat which causes the projector to stay on for less than 1 minute then automatically shut off. Even though I have only had this item less that a year I cant return it back to amazon and the manufacturer can only provide phone support. WOW! Phone support!!!
on February 17, 2014
Very impressed with the display quality of this projector night or day, even when bright 4' LED lights on in room @ night the picture quality is just amazing. Have a PS4 hooked up to it, and it's really beautiful. The picture quality is not polished or glossy looking like the Phillips 42" 1080P HDTV I have for a few years but it looks clean & crisp. Will recommend this to anyone who's looking for a great projector for movies, games and presentations etc.
on January 7, 2014
I bought this for home theater/gaming use. And it is excellent. Very convenient input/output options, and great customizable settings for the best picture quality.

Rated 4 stars because this was advertized as a 'wireless streaming' projector; however; you need to purchase your own usb wifi dongle to enable that option.