Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

I've been using Benedetta for over a year and absolutely love it! It is very much worth the high price. Since abandoning aluminum based deodorants 8 years ago I've had a difficult time finding something that worked well, as well as having a scent that I like. This one has been absolutely great!! I commonly receive compliments "You smell so good - what is that???" after having recently applying it. It is by no means overpowering, but it is noticeable for a short while after application. The scent is a non-masculine lavender scent (with a bit of rosemary perhaps..).
on January 28, 2014
I'm totally shocked that this works. I've been using Welleda and soapwallakitchen's Deodorant Cream but haven't been completely happy with the results. It seems that this spray is very similar to Welleda in its ingredients but for some reason, this item seems to work better on me. Apply it on dry armpits and wait until the spray has dried before you put on your clothes. Even when I have sweat, it makes my sweat smell pleasant and the odor doesn't stick to my clothes as strongly as the Welleda. Maybe just because it's a mellower scent whereas Welleda scents are more in the vibrant category. Anyhow, I will continue to use this.
on January 8, 2014
She says that it gave her stinky underarms-no protection. Doesn't do anything and she doesn't like it. Better off using nothing than this. An all natural remedy she switched to is using limes-weird but apparently it works great-so if organic is what you're going for-try that instead.
on November 7, 2012
I tried this product because I had an Amazon gift card and I was desperate for something that actually worked that was aluminum free. This definitely works! I am really enjoying it so far. It keeps me from sweating and definitely covers up any odor. There are a few times where I need to reapply by the end of the day. I am not sure if I will purchase this again just because of the price. But I have only tried Tom's of Maine other than this so I'm not sure if there are cheaper alternatives out there. It was definitely a splurge for me and I wish the price would come down a bit. Because I would stock up on this stuff!!
on May 22, 2013
love the product - it works great if you have taken a shower that day, if not then not so awesome!
the shipping was horrible, Half the product had already leaked out and so I got maybe $20 ml of deoderant for $20!! that was an expensive buy! Sucks that I can't buy this anywhere else, I hope someone with the ability to to do anything about this is reading this review.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 16, 2013
I think it's great that this is an all natural deodorant and I'm all for avoiding aluminum and all that nasty stuff. But, to be honest, the REAL reason I purchased this product is because I finally got fed up dealing with all the white residue on my clothes from standard deodorants. I don't want to have to take a dress to the dry cleaners after wearing it once to get that stuff off! So it is a little pricey, but so was my drycleaning bill. I've been using one spray to each arm and so far it seems to work pretty well!
Just beware that the scent of this deodorant, which I find pleasant, is on the stronger side, so may not appeal to everyone. But I would recommend this product!
on November 2, 2013
this seems to work for most people. It was better than some other natural deodorants but not ideal for me either. I still smell after a few hours and the scent is very strong. I ended up buying the La Vanila Coconut /Vanilla scented deodorant, that works best for me out of the natural ones, tried a lot of them....
on November 22, 2013
The best non-aluminum deodorant spray out there! I've been searching high and low to find a deodorant that's all natural but one that works! This is it! It definitely keeps you fresh all day, and that's even after having walked all around my city. Though I have yet to try it out through an hour-long workout, I do use it before Pilates classes, and it works for me!
on March 10, 2013
This is a great product. I carry it with me everywhere. I work In the medical field and it really cute the odors that the the stuff they give us doesn't
on May 30, 2013
I have tried many, many deodorants, I am super sensitive , this is the ONLY one I have found to feel good to my skin,.....

See 1 answered question