5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Product, June 15, 2008
This review is from: Bengal Flea And Tick Killer - 16 oz.
Bengal Flea Killer Plus is a simply amazing product. It does everything it claims to do. If you spray the house in the afternoon all the fleas are dead by that night. One spraying lasts all season, for me alot longer. If you have a problem with fleas this is your solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff works, April 17, 2013
This review is from: Bengal Flea And Tick Killer - 16 oz.
Skip all of the messy DIY solutions for killing fleas in your home (i.e. borax and desiccant powders, you'll spend weeks trying to vacuum these out of your carpets) and buy Bengal spray NOW. It seriously works better than any product I have ever used (trust me, I've tried them all). It is extremely potent. I recommend spraying what you want to treat and running out of the room for a few minutes. Inhaling it isn't very fun lol But seriously, you can spray it on just about anything except for living creatures. I have not been bitten or even seen a flea since I used it months ago and I had a severe infestation (I don't even have pets. I live in a duplex and my duplex neighbor has an insanely flea-bitten cat). BUY BENGAL, FOR REAL, Y'ALL!! :):)

Bengal Flea And Tick Killer - 16 oz.
Used & New from: $186.95