Truck Month Amazon Fashion Summer Reading Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on January 1, 2014
had forgotten I even ordered this until I started writing reviews for other purchases!! ugghhhh!!! 17 other songs this same comment. damn! since I don't remember them I most likely don't have a copy of the original order, where it was supposed to come from and too late to get the item or be refunded!! ugghhhh!!!
on December 5, 2013
I grew up with Elton John and so I really love his early music . I have fun filled memories of hanging out listening to Bennie & The Jets after school & on weekends with my friends . When I listen to his songs all those wonderful memories come flooding back .
on February 2, 2013
The quality is pretty bad but this was the only version i found. If you like hearing screaming of an overly loud and microphoned crowd, then this is for you but try to find the studio recorded single if you can.
Downloading songs is probably old hat to most people with iPods, but since I listen mainly to classical music and have quite a collection, I haven't needed to. I am fond of some of the old classic pop music though and 'Bennie and the Jets' is a favorite so I decided to try the downloading thing. It worked seamlessly with Amazon asking to install their downloader first so the music would go directly into my iTunes library. Now that I have that and have successfully downloaded this song, I'll try others.

This recording doesn't seem to be the one I remember hearing on the radio--may be but seems to be from a live performance with slightly different acoustics. The electronics are a little tinny sounding too. I love the song, so I'm not complaining too much, plus I don't know if there is any quality lost in the download process having never done it before or if this is how it sounds on the actual CD.

All in all the downloading was a positive experience, but the sound quality I ended up with on this song is not perfect.
on November 19, 2015
Elton John sounds Fabulous. I love this song. It always stuck in my head. It sounds like he right be side me singing and playing, Bennie And The Jets! That song is so alive.
on September 12, 2015
Party!!!! I never knew the words to this song until now. For years I have been making up my own words that I thought I heard. Far from it! LOL!
on May 12, 2014
One of Elton Johns best songs in my opinion. He is one of my favorite artists and has so many great songs in many styles.
on August 29, 2014
This song brings back happier times in my life, what I was doing where I war and the people I was with. Love this song.
on May 30, 2014
Can't get this one out of my head. Loved it in "27 Dresses." A must have for any Elton John fan.
on August 3, 2015
I WAS 27 ANd living in Buffalo, NY and driving on Deleware Ave when I first heard this song