4.0 out of 5 stars A first for me
Published on March 30, 2010 by C. G. King

3.0 out of 5 stars great song, bad quality.
The quality is pretty bad but this was the only version i found. If you like hearing screaming of an overly loud and microphoned crowd, then this is for you but try to find the studio recorded single if you can.
Published on February 2, 2013 by Cmore12

4.0 out of 5 stars A first for me, March 30, 2010
C. G. King (Horse Country, VA USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Bennie And The Jets (MP3 Music)
Downloading songs is probably old hat to most people with iPods, but since I listen mainly to classical music and have quite a collection, I haven't needed to. I am fond of some of the old classic pop music though and 'Bennie and the Jets' is a favorite so I decided to try the downloading thing. It worked seamlessly with Amazon asking to install their downloader first so the music would go directly into my iTunes library. Now that I have that and have successfully downloaded this song, I'll try others.

This recording doesn't seem to be the one I remember hearing on the radio--may be but seems to be from a live performance with slightly different acoustics. The electronics are a little tinny sounding too. I love the song, so I'm not complaining too much, plus I don't know if there is any quality lost in the download process having never done it before or if this is how it sounds on the actual CD.

All in all the downloading was a positive experience, but the sound quality I ended up with on this song is not perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars BaaaBaaaBaaa Bennie & the Jets!, May 30, 2014
This review is from: Bennie And The Jets (MP3 Music)
Can't get this one out of my head. Loved it in "27 Dresses." A must have for any Elton John fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elton John is a very classy musician., May 12, 2014
This review is from: Bennie And The Jets (MP3 Music)
One of Elton Johns best songs in my opinion. He is one of my favorite artists and has so many great songs in many styles.

1.0 out of 5 stars never received!, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Bennie And The Jets (MP3 Music)
had forgotten I even ordered this until I started writing reviews for other purchases!! ugghhhh!!! 17 other songs this same comment. damn! since I don't remember them I most likely don't have a copy of the original order, where it was supposed to come from and too late to get the item or be refunded!! ugghhhh!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, December 5, 2013
This review is from: Bennie And The Jets (MP3 Music)
I grew up with Elton John and so I really love his early music . I have fun filled memories of hanging out listening to Bennie & The Jets after school & on weekends with my friends . When I listen to his songs all those wonderful memories come flooding back .

3.0 out of 5 stars great song, bad quality., February 2, 2013
This review is from: Bennie And The Jets (MP3 Music)

5.0 out of 5 stars This song brings back happier times in my life, August 29, 2014
This review is from: Bennie And The Jets (MP3 Music)
This song brings back happier times in my life, what I was doing where I war and the people I was with. Love this song.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 14, 2014