Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Benro A0570F Tripod and Tenba 15-inch Black Messenger Bag Bundle
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon June 23, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have just returned from a week-long trip in the Rockies during which I put this Tenba bag through the wringer. After having hiked and climbed over some pretty heavy terrain at distance, I cannot say more confidently that I love this bag!

First and foremost, its adjustable, removable, and well cushioned shoulder strap made my life easy. I did find, however, that the over-the-head across-the-chest position is far more comfortable and convenient on the go than the one shoulder position. Beyond its comfort, this bag had more than enough room for all of my goodies while separating everything into easily accessible compartments. At one point I was toting a Nikon D40 with lens, smaller Nikon Coolpix, a camcorder, two bottles of water, and some other miscellaneous junk that I forgot to remove before our hike. I was able to separate everything (including the junk) into specific compartments which made finding items on the go much easier. That which makes this bag the most convenient is a top-side zipper, providing just enough access to the contents to get whatever one needs without the fear of spilling everything on the ground and without the hassle of having to undo the strap-down cover. Basically this bag is durable, comfortable, roomy, and convenient.

Unfortunately, I was not able to get as much time with the tripod. The limited time that I did have with it was enjoyable. It is light-weight and sturdy; as is its included carry bag. It includes two single bubble levels at the top of the tripod as well as on the base-plate, which is necessary as the pivoting head is extremely fluid. The legs are easily extendable and retractable, yet hold a position well.

Overall, I have been more than pleased with this combo and would recommend it to anyone. One caveat must be stated in that the bag is 15", which might be just a little small for some. Keep just how much gear you need to bring in mind when considering if this bag is right for you.
on December 2, 2011
I'm fairly new to the world of DSLR, having purchased a Canon t3i 12 months ago, but this combo met my expectations and more, as an amateur/hobbyist.
When taking my opinion into consideration, remember this is from the perspective of somebody just getting started =)
I got this for about $65 during a Lightning Deal, and I would've gladly paid $100 - 150 for it. (The bag alone costs a pretty penny if bought separate)

I've suffered with a hand-me-down tripod for a year, so I was blown away when I opened up this one and saw that: its pleasing to the eyes, easy to figure out and get up and working(didn't even realize the instructions were hidden in the tripod carrying bag in the zipper!), and with the center column extended, it's almost the perfect height for me (6 foot 2). Not sure how sturdy it would be extended to such height, but for days with nice weather or inside, I don't see it being a problem extended fully. My first experience with a ballhead, but like I said, even without instructions I got it all figured out in seconds, and it feels like it can handle more than enough weight for my needs. My first tripod with a Quick-release too, and I wonder how I ever lived without it; the plates never leaving my camera! It's super light, and the 3 angles you can extend the tripod legs is a nice touch; I'll be extending them all the way close to the ground for some low angle shots a lot.

The messenger bag is soo comfortable with the padded shoulder, and I like how I can hide the strap if I decide I want to just carry it around with the bag handle instead, although I'd doubt that would ever happen, since wearing this like a sling is so convenient and comfortable. While I agree with some others that I'm not exactly 100% happy with the amount of padding/stiffness/protection the bag may offer, this isn't much of a problem to me as I keep my camera in a cheap neoprene type of bag which only cost a couple $, and takes about 3 seconds to put on or take off, as well as all of my lenses in cheap neoprene protectors, so I feel confident my camera is just fine.

I'm not sure if the bag will replace my Lowepro Fastpack 100, mostly just because Im more fond of backpacks and the style and it doesnt scream "come rob me, I have a camera in this bag!", I will say that this messenger bag makes it so much easier to whip the camera out when something catches your eye and you're in a hurry to start recording/taking pictures, and the Lowepro backpack cost me as much as this whole tripod/bag combo! The messenger bag is also very spacious, well organized, and it looks pretty nice(matches the tripod carrying bag, of course). It's definitely the bag I'll use when I know a lot of spur of the moment picture opportunities will arise(such as during a Disneyland trip)but for hiking or walking around downtown or on vacation with friends, I'm not sure I feel confident with the messenger bag - just personal preference.
on December 11, 2011
The tripod is well-constructed, not very heavy, operates smoothly, and comes in a convenient carry bag. The onboard levels are fairly difficult to see (for someone without great eyesight), but they are a nice touch. I'm not a tripod expert, so I can't really give a detailed, comparative review, but I'm satisfied with this tripod so far.

The bag, on the other hand, is disappointingly NOT the standard Tenba 15" messenger bag that is so well-rated. I was unable to find out what the "LE" stands for, but I'd guess it means "Lightweight Edition." According to someone at Tenba, the bag was custom-made for this package, and the material used is a much lighter grade (they don't state the specs). It doesn't appear as durable as the stock bag. Also, a warning about the carry handle: If you have substantial weight in the bag, plan on the stitching to give out where the handle meets the bag. I'd recommend always using the included (and nicely designed) shoulder strap. As another reviewer stated, it's iffy as to whether you would want to trust this bag with high-end camera equipment. That said, for an everyday messenger bag, with the option of using the camera equipment insert, it's okay.
on February 27, 2012
I bought this combo for my T3i. I have to admit the tripod is absolutely outstanding for this price range. I love the built in level, and the interchangeable feet (for use on soft earth) are great! The bag on the other hand is not quite what I was hoping for. The quality is just fine, its just the layout of the bag doesn't work well for me. I was looking for something that I could carry my laptop, and my camera gear in, with easy access to everything. In a nutshell, there doesn't seem to be a good way to support the camera with a lens attached, and still make it easily accessible. I will be looking for a different bag.
on December 14, 2011
At one hundred bucks it's almost a steal.

The tripod is really slick and has all the pro features as my beastly Manfrotto. At the same time I wouldn't use it as anything but my spare tripod or a light travel tripod. It's simply not tall or heavy enough for any serious work. This is not a con though, because there are different tripods for different jobs. As a travel or light duty tripod it's perfect, for anything else it's a stretch. It's still better by a mile than anything you might find at target or wal-mart. Five stars.

The bag is almost as great. I only wish the outside was made of some heavy-duty ballistic nylon with more padding. Instead it's built of some softer and less sturdier nylon, which is ok. What I love about the bag is that it's not thick and doesn't even look like a camera bag. It has more of brief-case/messenger bag feel to it. It's very discreet and doesn't get in the way. I can confirm that you can fit a pro camera or gripped camera, though you won't be able to carry a laptop at the same time without your contents bulging to the point that the bag loses its shape. I do wish it was about an inch wider. The bag is deep enough to fit a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens with its hood reversed, so no complaints in that department. Four stars.

Great package overall and you could easily spend a hundred on either of the included items, so think of it as getting one of them for free when you buy it at its current price.
on July 7, 2011
This is a nice combination if you want to buy a tripod and a carrying bag. The bag is comfortable and the shoulder pad are really nice. The only problem with the bag is that it is not that easy to access lenses inside it. The paddings are blocking top part of the lens part. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 out of 5. The tripod is a really nice, sturdy and stylish one.
on October 26, 2011
Tripod Review-I already have a Manfrotto 190XPROB Tripod and 322RC2 Joystick so I know what QUALITY is and this Benro tripod has quality filled in every where you look and touch.

I needed a much lighter tripod/ballhead for travelling since carrying Manfrotto 190XPROB Tripod and 322RC2 Joystick along with your Camera and Lens become so tiring especially when you hike. Benro is much lighter but sturdy tripod though I will still use my Manfrotto in windy/rough conditions.

Bag Review-I have a lowepro vertex bag which I use when I go on long trips and I require 4-5 different lenses. I needed a bag which can hold 2 lens (17-55 F2.8 IS USM and 70-200 F/4L IS USM - You can do anything with this combo : and my Canon 7D. This bag is a very good quality product with umteen zippers so you will never run out of space for your filters, wires and other small accessories.

It also has a well padded laptop compartment which can hold up to 15 inch laptop, thats an added advantage.

I highly recommend this bundle.
on November 29, 2011
It is nice looking tripod but the legs look very slim. It light and I did have bit of problem losing the plate on the head. It looks solid for lighter camera with shorter lighter lens like point and shoot. I won't put my DSLR camera and my heavy lens on this tripod... just don't feel right. I got another Benro and the legs are twice the width. I'll just use it for my smaller or lighter camera.
on November 22, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My recommendation would be to find the tripod and its case in this bundle and buy them separately. It's sturdy, versatile, and held up well to being thrown in and out of the car on a long road trip.

The bag, on the other hand, we ended up using just for extras and accessories, not the cameras. It had no stiffness, not even one sturdy side or insert, that would have made us trust it with our laptop or cameras, especially while walking, when the equipment is most likely to be banged around. The bag also wasn't deep enough from front to back to hold multiple cameras or a laptop and camera.

If this set sold for just a little above the price of the tripod and tripod carrier, it might be worth buying because then the bag could be seen as a bonus. But paying good money for the bag as well isn't worth it.
VINE VOICEon June 22, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Right out of the package, I noticed the quality and durability of both the bag and the tripod.

First, the tripod. It is really solid--durable and higher quality than my old tripod. It's easy to use and seems sturdy. It also comes with a carrying case with a shoulder strap which is very handy.

The bag is large and versatile. I've been using it to carry both my laptop and camera. There's plenty of room for everything you would need. There are several padded compartments/dividers in the main part of the bag to keep things protected and from shifting.

Both the handle and the shoulder strap are thick and extra padded--a must when you're carrying so much heavy gear. With all the cushioning, I feel safe having my fragile items in this bag. The front flap has a double closure using both velcro and double buckles.

This is a high-quality bundle for sure.