Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Format: PaperbackChange

on July 16, 2014
Not a Christian book. I would not mind if they simply talked about a Easter egg hunt, but they went on about the real meaning of Easter and didn't mention Christianity. I think people in a non Christian home would enjoy the book, but think that most Christians would be frustrated by it.
on April 24, 2011
My 3-year old son loved this book so much. It provides the wonder of Easter egg hunts and the end provides a wonderful message beyond getting candy and eggs.
on March 27, 2013
I mainly bought this book for my daughter because I loved the Berenstain Bears when I was little. I love books that teach the real meanings of holidays and we already have a couple of Easter books that discuss Jesus and his resurrection, so I thought a book on all the life that comes about during the Spring time would be nice. The story is just okay. It wouldn't be a book I'd say everyone needs on their kids bookshelves though.
on April 21, 2014
When I bought this book, I thought that it would include the true message of Easter, along w/the new life shown in the birds' eggs. I also bought the Berenstain Bears "Easter Story", so it worked out fine, but think other should know. I love the Berenstain Bears series. All my kids have read them and now I pass them along to my grand kids to enjoy! Thank you, Stan Berenstain!
on May 18, 2014
I'm an adult, but this book brought a tear to my eye as we experienced the true meaning of Easter - the newness of life - through the eyes of the Berenstain Bears. I really enjoyed reading this book to my children!
on July 18, 2011
Cute book for Easter, especially if you are a Berenstain Bears fan. The Berenstain books are great for ages 3 to 8!
on July 20, 2014
My grandsons thought the book was ok
on June 11, 2014
This is one of the original BB books (not by Mike, but by Stan and Jan). It focuses on the tradition of Easter eggs, and of course has its teachable moments.
on May 19, 2014
My mother bought this an incredibly long time ago when this was her account. Works fine, I guess. Can't really go wrong.
on July 20, 2014
If you love the BEARS, this puts the season into proper perspective.
A refreshing book to share with little ones