Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 16, 2014
Not a Christian book. I would not mind if they simply talked about a Easter egg hunt, but they went on about the real meaning of Easter and didn't mention Christianity. I think people in a non Christian home would enjoy the book, but think that most Christians would be frustrated by it.
on March 27, 2013
I mainly bought this book for my daughter because I loved the Berenstain Bears when I was little. I love books that teach the real meanings of holidays and we already have a couple of Easter books that discuss Jesus and his resurrection, so I thought a book on all the life that comes about during the Spring time would be nice. The story is just okay. It wouldn't be a book I'd say everyone needs on their kids bookshelves though.
on May 18, 2014
I'm an adult, but this book brought a tear to my eye as we experienced the true meaning of Easter - the newness of life - through the eyes of the Berenstain Bears. I really enjoyed reading this book to my children!
on April 9, 2016
I bought this book for our daughter for easter and she loves it. I had these books growing up and they were always my favorites. There is always a moral to the story. Super cute book, glad to add it to our collection.
I paid full price for this item and this is my opinion.
on April 24, 2011
My 3-year old son loved this book so much. It provides the wonder of Easter egg hunts and the end provides a wonderful message beyond getting candy and eggs.
on April 21, 2014
When I bought this book, I thought that it would include the true message of Easter, along w/the new life shown in the birds' eggs. I also bought the Berenstain Bears "Easter Story", so it worked out fine, but think other should know. I love the Berenstain Bears series. All my kids have read them and now I pass them along to my grand kids to enjoy! Thank you, Stan Berenstain!
on June 3, 2015
Great for an agnostic household! No mention of Christianity!
on July 18, 2011
Cute book for Easter, especially if you are a Berenstain Bears fan. The Berenstain books are great for ages 3 to 8!
on July 20, 2014
My grandsons thought the book was ok
on April 5, 2013
Berenstain bear books are great for teaching young children morals and good values - their easter egg book is good at looking farther from the treats that absorb the holiday.