Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Bergeon Watch Spring Bar Tool” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 50% off the $54.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Bergeon Watch Spring Bar Tool
|Price:||$28.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$25.96 (47%)|
- The Finest Swiss Made Spring Bar Tool From Bergeon, the Global Leader In The Manufacture of Watch and Jewelry Tools
- Only 5-1/2" Inches Long (148mm) with Non-roll Hexagonal Bakelite Handle With Measuring Rule Printed in Both mm and Inches on the Handle For Measuring Spring Bars & Lug Distances etc
- The Bakelite Handle And Hexagonal Profile Provides a Solid and Comfortable Grip During Continuous Use
- Pointed End is 0.80mm in Diameter and the Fork End is 3.0mm at its Widest, Easy to Lever to Compress and Manipulate Spring Bars Easily. This Tool Is NOT Recommended for Metal Bracelet Bands
- Both Tips Are Replaceable and Thread Smoothly Into The Handle By Hand.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Bergeon & Cie, the renowned Swiss company active since 1791, has distinguished itself as a leading innovator and precision manufacturer of tools for the watch making and jewelry industry throughout the world. Bergeon continually strives for continual development of its standard products and for the development of completely new tools. Bergeon tools are used on every continent to manufacture, adjust and repair intricate watch movements and fine jewelry. Bergeon has set the standard of excellence for intricate tools for over two centuries and continues to lead the market by adjusting and creating its innovative product lines. Bergeon has a full array of tools for every jeweler¡¦s shop or serious hobbyist workshop.
The Bergeon 3153 is the original "classic" spring bar tool manufactured in Switzerland to exacting Swiss Quality. It is strong and lightweight and features a large hexagonal black bakelite handle for easy grip and includes a measuring rule graduated in mm and eighths of an inch for measuring distance between lugs and spring bars. Its length overall with its tool ends inserted is 148 mm (approximately 5.5 inches).
The steel tips are perfectly finished in black and thread smoothly into the handle, the forked end (3.0mm wide) is perfectly angled to aid the removal, installation and manipulation of spring bars for attaching watch bands to watches and buckles to watch bands. ?The fork end is not recommended for working on metal bracelet bands (you will need a fine end tool, for example ASIN: B0094E28RQ). The pointed end has a diameter of 0.80mm and is ideal for push pins or recessed buttons..
Replacement tips are available separately for this tool, the 3153-A (ASIN: B009OWWS6Y) is the V-Blade and the 3153-B (ASIN: B002CVUO4M) is the pin end.
This is a new Bergeon Swiss spring bar remover. Removes, measures and inserts all types of spring bars. The ends of the tool are made of tempered steel with one end flat and the other pointed to permit necessary work. Plastic handle has a millimeter scale for measuring and selecting the proper fitting bar.
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.6 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002CVUO4C
- Item model number: 55-025
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 28, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Bergeon|
Top Customer Reviews
This an excellent product, not cheap but it did the job.
only changed 2 watch bands so far but simple and no scratching
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well made, I wish it had the ability it use different size bits.Published 9 months ago by Nevada1995