- 45 Percent cellulose / 55 percent polyester hydroentangled nonwoven blend; apertured for increased absorbency to weight ratio
- No binders or other chemical additives; excellent combination of the synthetic polyester strength and cleanliness with the absorbent characteristics of cellulose
- Apertured for increased absorbency and increased surface texture for improved cleaning efficiency
- Low extractable levels and particle and fiber counts; very durable with high wet strength
- Chemically compatible with common cleaning and disinfecting solutions; autoclavable; economical
Have one to sell?
Berkshire MicroFirst MF.1212.20 Apertured Cellulose/Polyester Nonwoven Cleanroom Wiper, 12" Length x 12" Width (Case of 20 Packs, 150 per Pack)
|Price:||$503.97 ($3.36 / Wipers) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 5 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||150|
MicroFirst is an apertured cellulose/polyester nonwoven wiper recommended for ISO Class 5 and abo... See more product details
MicroFirst is an apertured cellulose/polyester nonwoven wiper recommended for ISO Class 5 and above environments composed of a hydroentangled nonwoven blend of 45 percent cellulose and 55 percent polyester. This combination of properties provides MicroFirst with the level of absorbency, abrasion resistance and chemical compatibility required for controlled environments and applications where both cleanliness and economy are of the most importance. Environmental: Complies with RoHS 2002/05 and reach requirements. Lightweight design helps reduce landfill waste impact compared to heavier weight nonwovens. 45 Percent cellulose fiber content is biodegradable. Applications: Designed for use in ISO Class 5 and higher cleanroom environments. Polishing and cleaning metals, plastics, epoxy surfaces. General purpose wiping applications and spill control. Cleaning of lab equipment. General wiping in component prep, compounding and wash areas. Applying and removing cleaning and disinfecting solutions. Basis weight 57.6 g/sq. m and test method is TAPPI T-410. Caliper 261 micrometer and test method is TAPPI T-411. Fibers >=100 micrometer 92 fibers/sq. cm and test method is IEST-RP.CC004.3, Sec 6.1.3 / Sec 6.2.2. Particles >=0.5 micrometer 21 cubic 10/sq. cm and test method is IEST-RP.CC004.3, Sec 6.1.3 / Sec 6.2.1. Sorbency capacity 301 mL/sq. m, efficiency 5.2 mL/g, rate 3 seconds and test method is IEST-RP.CC004.3, Sec 8.1 modified / Sec 8.2 modified. Non-volatile residue DI water 0.025 g/sq. m, IPA 0.0050 g/sq. m and test method is IEST-RP.CC004.3, Sec 7.1.2. Ions: 17 ppm Na+, 1.3 ppm K+, 12 ppm Ca++, 4 ppm Mg++, 15 ppm Cl- and test method is IEST-RP.CC004.3, Sec 7.2.2. Measures 12" length by 12" width.
There are no customer reviews yet.