- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- ASIN: B00OI0AZ1W
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (21 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#330,742 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #129 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Skates, Skateboards & Scooters > Skateboarding > Helmets
- #511 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Skates, Skateboards & Scooters > Inline & Roller Skating > Protective Gear
- #515 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Skates, Skateboards & Scooters > Skateboarding > Protective Gear
Bern Watts EPS Helmet,L/XL,Matte Black w/Black Knit Liner
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Certified ASTM F2040, CPSC and EN1078
- Doesn't look like a spaceship landed on your head
- Fits Head circumference 59-60.5cm or 23 1/4-23 7/8 inches
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Color||Matte Black w/Black Knit Liner|
|Package Height||6.9 x 9.1 x 11.1 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.8 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
Just recently I wore it on a bike ride (without the liner) on a warm day. It was cool and comfortable. When I stopped riding for a break, I didn't feel like I wanted to rip the helmet off my head.
Some have commented on the brim breaking. The plastic is quite sturdy so I don't know how this happened. I don't take particular care with mine. I've wiped out a few times on the slopes, and I generally transport the helmet in my trunk with all my other gear so it gets banged around a bit. A friend has the same helmet, and his rim broke. I asked him about it and he said it was because he snowboarded into a pole. :) I think under normal use the brim won't break.
I pointed out all the possible cons, but trust me this helmet will serve you long and well.
Does everything you pretty much need.
Great snug fit. Good look to it. Easy volume control for when you plug in your music source.
Couldn't ask for anything else.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After switching to a smaller size the helmet looks and feels better. No More Megamind. I don't like the liner though.Published 12 months ago by T.Wi
This is a very nice helmet but it's too small. My head measures 61 cm and the seven and three-quarter inch cowboy hat fits me comfortably. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Daniel C. Ryan
Great fit and great buy. I purchased for my picky teen son and he loved it. It is quite durable.Published on February 1, 2014 by JForward
I couldnt ask more in a helmet. looks great , lihgt, sturdy, and again looks great! i really am glad i made this buy!!Published on January 21, 2014 by Ipupson
The product are fine, but the size is not ok. Because when you remove the knit accessories for summer season, these one are bigger.Published on October 7, 2013 by ignacio angulo
I bought this helmet for my son for snowboarding with his wife and young boys. It is exactly what he wanted and fits well.Published on May 4, 2013 by Ssuan A. Barry