Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now DOTD

on March 12, 2011
These are great! I make baby food at home and I use the 4oz canning jars to store it and freeze. The covers that come with the jars don't last ... they tend to rust, which can't be safe. These are perfect!
on September 29, 2007
The idea behind these plastic lids is great, and for many applications will be fine--but be aware that for thin liquids, you may experience some leakage unless you really crank them down tightly. I bought them for an application where the jars contain a very thin liquid (pure ethanol or an ethanol/water mix) and need to be shaken daily. I have to be careful not to shake them too hard, or leave them inverted for even a moment, or they DO leak.
1111 comments|27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 11, 2006
I already have some of these screw-on plastic one piece plastic caps for canning jars, & after I open one of the jars that I have veggies,relish, or jam.. etc in, I screw-on one of these caps,& put the jar in the fridge, they are terrific!!
on June 27, 2013
Nancy T.
The lids were exactly what I wanted. I bought two boxes. They were expensive, though.
I use them daily and they are a good product.
However, you can find them at Wal-Mart & Ace Hardware (Evans, Ga) for a lot less money!
I checked Wal-Mart before buying them, but they were just out at the time. Ace Hardware keeps them in stock and will special order just about anything!
I'm pleased with the product....I just paid way to much!!
on August 13, 2013
Dan McDonald, Life Regenerator (check him out on YouTube) recommended these lids. Any product I have purchased as a result of his recommendation, has been great. These lids are very useful. I use them on jars to store nuts, crackers, cereal, seeds, etc. in my cupboard. I also use them on jars when I juice veggie/fruit juice. I don't like drinking or storing things in plastic containers, so these lids allow me to store things in glass Mason Jars. I really use them a lot. Joan Brock
on November 14, 2010
I wasn't sure if these things would fit my golden harvest regular (not wide mouth) jars. But I was pleased to find out they did and they are good quality as well.
on March 25, 2013
just what i needed. i use jars to store many things and these are so much easier than the 2 piece metal caps to use,
on June 10, 2015
they are of good quality, I didn't read the fine print and thought they were wide mouth covers. My fault. It did take a long time getting shipped and the cost of shipping was more than the cost of the lids. Came from Canada so that explains that....wish I could find the wide mouth lids.
on October 18, 2013
I got these to put my pre-cut veggies in the fridge. I use for my salads. I can find them easily thanks to the clean bright white color. Fits the jars perfect and I wash in the dishwasher
on February 9, 2013
Fits all my mason jars perfectly. I was looking for an alternate solution to getting metal caps as they tend to rust, seems like I found just the thing.