Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 31, 2008
This is the first time I've used a flat iron and this one really made the learning process easy. It was recommended to me. It's smooth and heats up fast and is gentle on the hair. It's worth the price.
on October 26, 2010
My sister bought one of these straighteners at the mall at one of their kiosks about a year ago. She paid a lot for it, (more than what you have to pay now) but she wasn't using it at the time and let me borrow it. I fell in love with it! It doesn't burn your hair at all, you can control the temp. so it can be really hot for subborn hair like mine, it isn't heavy, it makes your hair look super shiny, and you can turn the ends to make them looked curled and have a "finished" look. She saw what type of results I was getting and finally "stole" it back. So I had to buy one of my own. The 1 3/8" is a perfect size so it stays light, and you can get close to your roots, so you don't end up with straighening lines. So I would recommend this to everyone. Spend the extra money and invest in a nice flat iron because you will never have to buy another one...it has lasted for a long time and hasn't lost its quality.
on September 14, 2008
I have medium-long, naturally wavy hair and got a perm. My hair is coarse and thick to begin with and this iron works! It certainly is worth the extra money for tourmaline. I've tried ceramic only irons (CHI) and they just didn't work as well as the T3! I prep my hair with a heat serum and the 1 & 3/8 inch T3 makes it straight after only one smooth pass.
on May 22, 2009
This is a great flat iron! It not only straightens your hair, it does great waves,curls & flips. Best price and excellent product,would defineately buy again!
on January 8, 2009
This works wonders. I have thick, long, wavy, never walk out of the house with a wet head hair, and so far, have only used this flat iron once; but, I must tell you that it heats up enough to straighten my hair with one to two passes. It is so smooth passing over the hair and aggravation free. I was skeptical too because of the price; though, it is proving to be worth it! Also, I purchased the T3 Featherweight refurbished hairdryer a few weeks ago and love that too. I forgot to mention T3 makes great styling products...bought them as well. Oh, I found out about T3 Bespoke through QVC!
on June 28, 2011
I have used many straighteners but none that work as good as this one! Highly recommend this product! I had my first one for 6 years w/ no problems!

See 1 answered question