|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 13.5 x 10.2 inches|
|Item model number||BPC-34|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||limited life time warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.99 shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
Bessey BPC-34 3/4-Inch H Style Pipe Clamp
|Price:||$14.99 + $5.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- H style base prevents clamps from tipping over
- Crank handle clears work surface when opening and closing the jaw on the clamp
- 4 soft jaw caps are included to prevent damaging materials being clamped
- Durable powder coat finish
- Zinc plated clutch components, black oxide coated threaded spindle
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I order two of these, one of them have a not so flat clamping surface, I'm a little OCD, so I'll return this and get a replacement. I'll upload a picture that show this defect. The other one is perfectly flat, so perhaps i just got one from a bad batch.
When I was looking for pipe clamps, I was considering this Bessey H-Style and the Rockler Sure-Foot. I picked these two brand because of the raised feet that allow the handle to clear the ground. I bought two of the Bessey and two of the Rockler. Both clamps are very similar (well they're pipe clamp, what else do you expect). Both are of good quality but here's the some differences between the two for those in the same boat that I was and wondering which one to get. I'll upload a couple pictures of the clamps side by side for your visual comparison.
* Bessey clamp's feet are a little longer (3/8"). Ground clearance (measure from the top of the pipe). 3" for Bessey, 2 5/8" for Rockler. I'll probably glue some 3/8" thick piece of wood underneath my Rockler clamp to bring the ground clearance up to the same level of the Bessey.
* Clamping surfaces:
Bessey: 1 3/4 (width) x 1 5/8 (height).
Rockler: 1 3/4 (width) x 2 1/4 (height).
the clamping surface of the Rockler is a 3/8 taller. I prefer this. Rockler clamps also seem to have better finish, the clamping surface is smoother and flatter. I have 3 of the Bessey clamp and two of them do not have very flat & smooth clamping surfaces. Would it make a different in clamping? probably not.
* Bessey come with rubber cover for the clamping surface to protect your work.Read more ›
* Pros: Slightly lower cost, plastic clamp covers, slightly better foot design
* Cons: Finish is adequate, but a bit rough
Jorgensen 50 Pony clamp
* Pros: Heavier duty screw, tighter clearance between clamp and pipe, heavier duty tail stop, heavier-duty design overall
There's nothing at all wrong with this clamp, although I believe that the Jorgensen clamp is better built and offers better value.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like the design of these clamps and they seem to work very well. The feet are a especially nice when working with furniture on a raised platform.Published 7 days ago by Gary B
Needed strong affordable clamps to use on my laminated maple workbench top. I did not have a work table to place the work on but these clamps allowed me to use the floor as a base... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Bucko
Awesome. Using them right now.. Installing the 3/4" pipe was very easy. They work well so far. Making a litter sifter for my cat using 304 stainless steel wire mesh 12" x... Read morePublished 11 days ago by David Andrews
Outstanding tool for projects that require larger clamps. I bought these for my garage after struggling to bind a cabinet door that had split at the seem. Read morePublished 17 days ago by John T Gibbings
They work very well. The handles are big so you can tighten the clamps really well.Published 18 days ago by Mike Ed