5.0 out of 5 stars Great Clamps, August 11, 2006
This review is from: Bessey KBK2450 Large Cabinet Door Kit (Tools & Home Improvement)
Solid Quality Clamps. I can put all of my quick clamps (some cheap, others pricey) on a glued up cabinent as tight as they will go, then add the bessey clamps and see notable improvement in alignment and glue squeeze out. After using bessey's everything else feels cheap and lightweight. I will still use my quick clamps for light tasks around the shop, but if I need a solid joint held together its gotta be bessey! This particular package arrived quick, was well boxed, and is a great combination of sizes at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bessey Clamps are the Best Clamps, January 29, 2006
Ordered these clamps the other day because of a gold box coupon. Even with out the coupon it's totally worth the price. Bessey clamps are the best on the market. The parallelism of the jaws and even clamping pressure top to bottom of the clamping surface is unmatched. A great addition to any shop!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best clamps ever, July 26, 2006
I've been a fan of the Bessey K clamps for some time, and have a large collection. The parallel jaws, quick set-up, relative lightness, and phenomenal clamping force all add up to a first-class tool. My old pipe clamps have gotten really dust-covered since I discovered Bessey via Norm on the NYW.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Clamps I own, January 13, 2007
I've tried many types of clamps, and the Bessey are by far the best. I love them, and unless I need more then I have, they are the only clamps I use.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best clamps you can ever buy...., January 3, 2007
Worth every penny and I saved tons of them when I went Bessey crazy last year (Amazon had huge sales). I picked up two 48" cabinet door sets, several large ones including 50", 60" and a bunch of additional 24" ones.

If you gave the woodworker in your life 1 or more Bessey K-Body clamps they would be really pleased. Any size it doesn't matter. Woodworkers never have enough clamps!!!!

Jet makes a similar clamp that is also very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best clamps you can buy, June 26, 2007
Bessey clamps are the best clamps you can purchase, but the price does reflect that. Hardly any bending in the bar when stretching distances of 50 inches and TONS of clamping force. They are a bit heavy, but not if you're used to pipe clamps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clams, January 10, 2007
Great clamps that don't mar my projects. They keep glued panels much flatter then my pipe clamps. This set(Bessey KBK2450 Large cabinet Door Kit)is the best value I seen for Bessy clamps

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clamps, February 3, 2009
I've been using these for about 6 months and am always happy with them. They have good clamping power and wood glue is easy to remove from all the surfaces. They are easy to clamp with nice handles and quickly bite into the serrations on the beam and are just as easy to take off the serrations to readjust.

5.0 out of 5 stars You Can Never Have Too Many Clamps, December 11, 2007
My woodworker husband purchases clamps at least once a year from Amazon. He always buys Bessey and has been well served by them. As any woodworker knows, you can never have too many clamps.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, April 9, 2007
Ive always wanted Besseys but did want to spend the $. A sale on Amazon convinced me and now that I have them, I dont understand how I survived without them.

Bessey KBK2450 Large Cabinet Door Kit