|Part Number||Box KR3.512|
|Item Weight||10.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20.1 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Item model number||KR3.512|
|Item Package Quantity||2|
|Warranty Description||limited life time warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.99 shipping
Bessey KR3.512 12-inch K Body REVO Fixed Jaw Parallel Clamp, 2-Pack
|Price:||$80.11 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$21.87 (21%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Perfect Parallel jaw design for, 90 degree clamping of materials, glue-ups of materials, general purpose clamping of wood, composites, plastics, light metals, and mixed materials
- 3 3/4" throat depth, with 3 removeable jaws pads designed to protect material surfaces, two rail protector pads designed to keep clamped material from contacting rail surfaces. Rail protector pads snap off when not needed.
- 1,500 lb clamping force, with ergonomic designed 2 component molded soft grip handle
- rapid action jaw opeing and closing, simple raise handle away from steel rail and slide moveable jaw to desired point, reverse movabel jaw for spreading
- cold drawn steel alloy rail with six serrated edges for secure,slip pro0f clamping, K Body REVO clamps sit flusch on work surface for easy set ups
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Strong yet lightweight, versatile design, additional accessories available for specialized applications.
My only remaining question is wondering how the micro-tooth ratcheting mechanism is going to hold up over the years of exposure to sawdust, solvents and abuse of the typical woodshop.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Tis is the best clamp I've had.
If you like woodwork you must have one (or many) of this.