|Part Number||Box KR3.531|
|Item Weight||15 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||41.8 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Item model number||KR3.531|
|Item Package Quantity||2|
|Warranty Description||limited life time warranty|
Bessey KR3.531 31-inch K Body REVO Fixed Jaw Parallel Clamp, 2-Pack
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Perfect Parallel jaw design for, 90 degree clamping of materials, glue-ups of materials, general purpose clamping of wood, composites, plastics, light metals, and mixed materials, can be attahced to work surfaces using TK-6 clamps
- 3 3/4" throat depth, with 3 removeable jaws pads designed to protect material surfaces, two rail protector pads designed to keep clamped material from contacting rail surfaces. Rail protector pads snap off when not needed.
- 1,500 lb clamping force, with ergonomic designed 2 component molded soft grip handle
- rapid action jaw opeing and closing, simple raise handle away from steel rail and slide moveable jaw to desired point, reverse movabel jaw for spreading
- cold drawn steel alloy rail with six serrated edges for secure,slip pro0f clamping, K Body REVO clamps sit flusch on work surface for easy set ups
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
In all honesty, they can do the job. They just aren't as good as the JET. They are also significantly cheaper than JET. So in short, you get what you pay for.
My two biggest complaint is the way they engage the bar, and the torque you can get on the handle. The release is the same handle as that you tighten with. When lifted is engages, push down it releases. This means when the bars hang from a standard clamp rack, the mobile head can randomly drop. This can't be good for the clamp, and is not good for a hand holding the bar to toss it back on rack. Second, the shape of the handle you twist to tighten down is just not as ergonomic as the jet. You can get much more torque on the JET handles.
All in all, they are not bad clamps, but they are not the best clamps. If your budget allows, go with JET, otherwise these will likely be able to get most jobs done.
In any case, these clamps are the gold standard and for good reason, but buyer beware- they are likely to arrive at your door damaged due to woefully inadequate packaging. Check the contents before signing for them.
Note: I should add that I also ordered two sets of the Bessey 24 and 50 inch parallel clamp kit and they were extremely well packaged. They arrived in perfect condition. So, based on some of the other reviews, I think the packaging issue may be peculiar to this set of Bessey clamps.
Update: I originally awarded only three stars because I was disappointed that the clamps arrived with broken ends. But I do like using them quite a bit so I have upgraded to four stars. I still think the packaging is lousy and the ends aren't so solid either. I have since broken one of the good end pieces by dropping the clamp. I also wish that Bessey also marked the clamp bar the way Jet does with ruler marks. I do find these clamps easier to use than the Jet clamps with their trigger mechanism.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I absolutely love these clamps. I love them so much I've purchased 4 sets in the last 4 months, in 2 different sizes. Easy to use and adjust. Read morePublished 14 months ago by ibigler
These clamps are of high quality and seem very durable. I haven't put them through their paces yet, but I should have no problem doing so.Published on August 27, 2013 by John Rathgeber
I have not used my clamps yet but have used the same ones that I have borrowed from my brother. They are a strong depedable clamp with a lot of clamping force. Read morePublished on June 13, 2013 by blaine
These are some of the finest clamps I've ever owned and have several. The only problem I have is that one came with a broken end piece - believed to be damaged in shipping. Read morePublished on March 6, 2013 by JBC in Boise