|Part Number||Box KR3.550|
|Item Weight||18.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||58.5 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Item model number||KR3.550|
|Item Package Quantity||2|
|Warranty Description||limited life time warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Bessey KR3.550 50-Inch K Body REVO Fixed Jaw Parallel Clamp, 2-Pack
|Price:||$105.67 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$33.31 (24%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Perfect Parallel jaw design for, 90-Degree clamping of materials, glue-ups of materials, general purpose clamping of wood, composites, plastics, light metals, and mixed materials, can be attached to work surfaces using TK-6 clamps
- 3-3/4-Inch throat depth, with 3 removable jaws pads designed to protect material surfaces, two rail protector pads designed to keep clamped material from contacting rail surfaces. Rail protector pads snap off when not needed.
- 1,500 lb clamping force, with ergonomic designed 2 component molded soft grip handle
- rapid action jaw opening and closing, simple raise handle away from steel rail and slide moveable jaw to desired point, reverse movable jaw for spreading
- cold drawn steel alloy rail with six serrated edges for secure, slip pro0f clamping, K Body REVO clamps sit flush on work surface for easy set ups
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I have an older 8 inch set of Bessey clamps made in Germany.
In Lowes, I inspected the Made in China Versions. The Acme threads were all rough and the quality difference between them and my much used and abused German made clamps was night and day.
So I was kind of reluctant to order these when I found myself in need of them, but didn't see many other options.
The day after Ordering here I saw they were listed on Lowes website available in store for less, but include tax and the time and gas to go get them I was not out enough to feel too bad for not shopping round further.
I used the clamps today for both clamping and separating and could easily have applied way more pressure than needed though pushing at almost 50 inches spread, I can see the bar bending before 1500 lbs pressure is reached.
I would have enjoyed seeing more protection in the ratty partially crushed box they were delivered in, but they did not seem to suffer for it
They would have earned 5 stars if not for the poor customer support.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I Bought four of these clamps. They are great! I use them a lot. The parallel jaws help align the work piece. I have twelve of the Bessey clamps. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Pat Mac
Excellent product but they should be for the price. Have had problems with the packaging resulting in damage on two orders.Published 8 months ago by William J Kell
I bought 3 packs (6 clamps) and two of them were broken after one usage. Maybe I clamped too strong. But remains work great.Published 13 months ago by Dae Won Lee
Solid clamps. The construction is top notch. Easy to use one-handed and an amazing amount of available grip strength. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Luke Harms