- Feature a large diameter spindles for added strength and durability. Spindles and swivel nuts are made from cold drawn, carbon steel.
- Acme thread for rapid operation and years of hard use.
- Hardwood handles are over-sized for comfort, extra torque and reinforced with steel ferrules. The spiral pin used to secure the handles to the spindle is easy to remove for repair or replacement.
- Metal parts are treated to resist rust.
- The jaws, made from quality hard maple for a lifetime of use, are oiled to resist glue.
An old-world traditional design used by wood wrights & shipbuilders that still proves to be a popular tool among cabinetmakers today. The traditionally designed hard maple jaws feature modern steel hardware. Large diameter spindles with an acme thread for rapid operation, strength & durability.
From the Manufacturer
Wood Handscrew Camp, 10" Jaw Length, 7" Throat Depth and 17/16" Spindle