Customer Discussions > Wii forum

Best 4 player Wii games?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 26, 2009 11:19:44 AM PDT
I am looking for great 4-player Wii games that a whole family can play together. Our kids are younger (11 and 8), so I am looking for games rated E or E10+. Any suggestions?

Posted on Aug 26, 2009 5:35:33 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 27, 2009 9:17:16 AM PDT
DannyC says:
-Mario Kart Wii
-Mario Party 8
-Mario and Sonic at the Beijing Olympics
-Wii Sports Resort
-Madden
-Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
-Big Brain Academy
-Samba De Amigo
-Boom Blox
-Mario Baseball Super Sluggers
-Super Smash Bros Brawl is rated T but I do not think it's too much for an 8 year old

-If your kids like Kung Fu Panda there are two games for the Wii, that have a four player Smash Bros. mode, and there will be a new TMNT Smash type game coming soon

-Also, I picked up Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity and Donkey Kong Barrel Blast for under $15, these are both decent games but don't pay too much for them, they are not as deep as Mario Kart.

Posted on Aug 27, 2009 5:35:52 AM PDT
Kushal Hada says:
I second DannyC. Especially my favorites are Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros Brawl (with parental guidance)

Posted on Aug 27, 2009 11:30:31 AM PDT
Thanks so much for the advice!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 10, 2009 4:45:21 PM PDT
Veggienator says:
-Wii Carnival Games
-Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
-Active Life Outdoor Challenge is a lot of fun, I have only played it with two players as I only have one mat, but even if you take turns with two players each it is great. I have heard that it can be played with four players at once but I don't know if that is true.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2009 10:00:29 AM PDT
Jaems says:
Can you play all four people at one time? If so, I assume you would need four remotes? There are four in our family and we have two remotes already, so I was wondering if I needed to but two more. Thanks!

Posted on Jul 13, 2011 8:44:17 PM PDT
I have a 7 and 9 years old and If I had it to do over again I would not by the Smash Brothers Brawl games. They are ONLY about one character smashing another. Its boring and we did have trouble helping the 7 year old remember not to try out his moves on family and friends.

Posted on Aug 20, 2011 7:22:55 PM PDT
You could wait for Mario and Sonic at the 2012 london olympics to come out in november.
Smash bros. Brawl rocks! DO NOT BUY CARNIVAL GAMES!!!!!!

Posted on Dec 16, 2011 6:40:39 AM PST
We really loved playing new super mario bros. I have a 10 and 7 year old. We are looking for a game that you can accomplish things like in this game.

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 6:28:04 PM PST
Mel says:
Shrek Final Chapter allows four players to cooperate. YOu can be either shrek, donkey, Puss, or Fiona. Similar to the old Shrek 2 game on Gamecube.

Posted on Feb 23, 2014 4:11:25 PM PST
mewmewmint says:
There's a wiiware game called Pokemon Rumble... really fun simple game... total mayhem... easy to play... constantly getting new pokemon to play with.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2014 8:24:54 PM PST
jamie c. says:
Did you find a game? We also love Mario bothers and would like something similar.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Wii forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Aug 26, 2009
Latest post:  Dec 26, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Wii
Wii by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (2,870)