Best Album of alltime

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 19, 2010 1:03:54 PM PDT
Shawn Grant says:
I have heard this CD several times now. It is by far the best rock n roll album I have ever heard in my life. Every song is kick a** in your face straight up rock n roll the way it should be played. If space aliens landed on Earth and asked what is music? Give them this CD and they will get the best lesson on Music. This is what you get when you combine great talent Glenn Hughes, Jason Bonham and the worlds greatest guitarist in the history of mankind bar none Joe Bonamassa.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 24, 2010 8:31:46 AM PDT
I think you are setting people up for a huge disappointment.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 27, 2010 8:34:44 PM PDT
Working Man says:
I just bought this and I like it so far, though I have not listened to it all the way through yet. I am a longtime Deep Purple fan, a recent fan of Bonamassa and of course a huge fan of Jason Boham's dad's band. Hughes was far from my favorite Deep Purple singer but he's still got it. One of the things I didn't like about Hughes with Purple was his screaming, though so far I haven't heard too much of it on this album. I wouldn't call it the best rock album of all time but it definitely has a lot of potential.

Posted on Nov 10, 2010 9:57:00 PM PST
D. Morrison says:
Sales wise I would think that "Dark Side of the Moon" would win. Am I right? Does anyone out there know of any sales figures?

Posted on Nov 14, 2010 1:39:08 PM PST
I've listened to the CD all the way through once. About 1/4 of the way through I started "getting it" and it continued to grow on me. By the end I was really diggin it. I didn't know who the singer was and was surprised to learn that it was Glenn Hughes. He usually sings soulfully with too much emphasis on screaming for my tastes but sounds a lot like Dio on this album. Joe's guitar work is good bordering on great. I still haven't gotten used to hearing him play rock so I hear him kinda copying his blues stuff and then rocking it up but he is always good. I'm gonna listen to it again and that should give me a good idea where I stand.

Best album of all time? No but it is a great debut album from a "supergroup"

Posted on Aug 12, 2011 9:27:07 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 12, 2011 9:27:32 AM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Sep 19, 2010
Latest post:  Aug 12, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Black Country Communion (CD/DVD)
Black Country Communion (CD/DVD) by Black Country Communion (Audio CD - 2010)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (128)