Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on June 29, 2011
I received this cookbook this weekend. I have tried a few recipes and find it easy to use. I love the champagne cupcakes. I also like that it gives great options for appetizers and party food beyond the cupcakes. The quiches, tarts, pies and cheesecakes all look great. I can't wait to try more. This would be a great book for families as kids would have a great time making a wide variety of cupcakes. It is also great for entertainers and others who want to impress their guests.
on August 12, 2011
I have a large collection of cookbooks, but I can already tell this one will be a FAVORITE. Who would have thought you could make Crab Rangoon, Tomato Bruschetta, or Coconut Cream Tarts in a cupcake maker? I love this cookbook!
on November 16, 2011
This book was not what I expected. I thought it would have a number of easy recipes (not too many ingredients, very quick to make) that made a few batches of mini cupcakes for my cute little cupcake maker. Instead, most of the recipes have many ingredients and require artistic skills to put together - and many would make quite a few mini cupcakes, 34 or 36 - that' a lot of batches. This book really was not for me. The "Easy" in the name "175 Best Babycakes Cupcake Maker Recipes: Easy Recipes for Bite-Size Cupcakes, Cheesecakes, Mini Pies and More!" did not seem to fit. The cakes look fancy and sound delicious.
on November 11, 2011
I wanted to love this cookbook, but I find myself not using it at all. Most of the recipes make over 26 cupcakes - if I wanted to make such a large quantity I would use the regular oven. Instead I am using the recipe booklet that came with the cupcake maker. It has a recipe using boxed cake mix that I cut in half to 1 cup of cake mix, which makes about 12 cupcakes. Just right for a treat for the family without having leftovers. I suppose I could halve the recipes in this book to a more reasonable quantity, but I'm too lazy when the cake mix variety turns out so yummy with only 4 ingredients (cake mix, egg, water, oil). The varieties in the book do sound quite good. I may make them one day, but I will bake them in the regular oven.
on December 26, 2015
Review for the actual book and condition of it is what the seller said it would be, used very good condition, I think is what was listed but regardless, the book inside is perfect. No rips, tears or markings of any kind, looks brand new. However on the outside of the covers both front and back you can tell its used. There are little indents all over that you normally get on soft back books over time and you can just tell its used. But even for being used it looks fantastic. The book was kept in very very good condition!! Being able to see it in person knowing how it looks, I would definitely still buy it. The seller delivered exactly what he said it was used very good condition. For the contents of the book, so far I am very pleased!! I bought this for my 11yr old daughter who is just starting out on her love for baking things. I got her the Babycakes multi treat baker and wanted her to have this book as well. In the beginning of the book it has, How to Use the Babycakes Cupcake Maker along with how to store the cupcakes and other treats as well. It tells you what baking items you should have in your pantry at all times to make the different treats. It gives you tips and tricks on decorating and frosting and alternatives to frosting, also how you can display your cupcakes or if you want theme party cupcakes, you have 12 different themes to choose from! It has so many cupcake recipes to choose from but it also has cheesecakes, pies, tarts, muffins, glazes, lunch, supper and dinner ideas/recipes as well!! It is also easy to understand and follow through on. Some recipes can be so hard to follow and the recipes in here aren't. Which I am very pleased with because I know my daughter will be able to follow the directions. Very happy with this purchase!! You will not be dissapointed with this book!!! It will also give you GREAT mother and daughter bonding time.. To me that is the best part!!
on June 16, 2014
I bought the Babycakes Baker with all the intension of using it instead of my regular-sized muffin pan, because they looked so cute. I had to purchase this Recipe Book separately which was an added expense (Plus shipping and handling). Some of the recipes are very unique but are more time consuming because you have to make a Lot more batches. I didn't find it worth the time or effort. Sorry.
on April 14, 2015
Awesome recipes!! Salted Caramel cupcakes the "BEST".. Gluten free "Red Velvet" Good too!! We use are Cupcake maker with all these recipes.. So easy for my 12 yr old daughter to follow recipes...
on December 15, 2011
Love this cookbook! Was browsing through it at the store tryig to decide if I needed another appliance in my home. When I saw
all the recipes this book had to offer, from Sweet to Savory, I bought the babycakes cupcake maker. The cookbook not only has cupcake recipes but offers so much more. There are many savory appetizers for entertaining from empanadas, which I can't wait to try, to
breakfast bites, and individual shrimp cups and Italian sausage bites. I also have a catering business and know I will utilize this book for many of the other creative recipes. Can't wait to try all of the other recipes in this book.
on June 26, 2011
I LOVE my Babycakes cooker and I LOVE this cookbook! It is loaded with tons of fun, easy, and completely yummy recipes - something for every person in my family! I have one of Kathy's other cookbooks, so knew this one would be equally as wonderful!
on August 8, 2013
I bought this to give me some ideas for my Babycakes cupcake maker. I have used it for several recipes and they have all turned out great.