Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 14, 2006
Greshes has a compelling book here. Over the last seven years I have built a multi tens of millions dollar business along with three other partners. We are at that crucial threshold where only two percent of American businesses pass beyond-the $25m mark. I can assure you the lessons I picked up from this book were not taught in the top flight MBA program I went through.

Greshes does not merely lay out a formula for success, he slaps you across the face with it and says pay attention this is how its done.

I can assure you that as someone who went home last Friday night assured that my business has a winning formula, I have begun recasting that formula this week. This book has it all: Key analysis, compelling anecdotes, real success stories and best of all a very pragmatic approach to how we can all do better.

One thing is absolutley clear, Greshes knows how to listen to people, because his side bar and "Sales Alert" comments will make you feel like he is speaking directly to you because he has heard it all before and he wants to help you get beyond all of the BS.

No excuses! Read it and prosper.
on April 5, 2006
"The Best Damn Sales Book Ever", speaks for itself. It simply is what it promises. This is not one of those books to just sit on your shelf collecting dust. This is a tool that can be utilized build your current "job" into a meaningful career. Greshes "inoculates" the serious reader from mediocrity by step by step walking them through an activity plan and an effective written plan while explaining every step of the way why you need one.

Want to be successful in sales?

Invest your money wisely and buy this book. Then invest your time wisely, read it and do the work. And yes it's that simple.
on May 11, 2006
Unfortunately, I've never been in Greshes' audience, and only know about him through his blog. What I will say is that this book showcases absolutely terrific life experiences, almost like an epic "sales journey," and Greshes is your guide. In fact, Chapter 2 is worth the price of the book alone: find out how a salesperson got himself into the Guinness Book of World Records off of a single cold call.

This book is NOT heavy on process, and it's central appeal is to your motivations as a business professional. Highly entertaining and very accessible, I think this is the only sales book that has ever touched me personally.
on November 16, 2006
"The Best Damn Sales Book Ever" consists of fifteen chapters and sixteen rules that artfully frame the big picture of "success" in personal stories and experiences, while dispensing practical tips on selling throughout.

Primarily, the book's aim is to motivate and inspire, and give the reader fundamental ideas on what goes into a successful career and a balanced life, as well as what it takes to stretch oneself to keep pursuing their dreams. This book earnestly succeeds on all counts.

It's an effective technique because Warren's stories have universal appeal that humorously reinforce lessons and issues business people have to face each and every day. His frankness and genuine sincerity make it hard not to take note.

I'll give Greshes the last word:

"There is no 'by the book' way of being successful. Don't let anyone tell you,'You have to do it this way.' Even this book--I'm not saying that you have to listen to and do everything I tell you to do. All I'm saying is, here are the things successful salespeople and businesspeople do to be successful. If what you're doing is working 100 percent to your satisfaction, keep doing it. You'd have to be nuts to stop."

(You'd have to be nuts not to read this one!)
on April 3, 2006
Great book; I not only enjoyed the book but it has assisted me in identifying my objectives and taking action. I have read many sales books and this is the only one that has prompted to do something about achieving my objectives.

Not just another sales book, this one will force you to take a hard look at yourself and will guide you on the actions that you must take to be succesfull.
on November 12, 2006
Warren Greshes "Best Damn Sales Book Ever" is one of the essential tools for everyone in sales. Using real life examples and referencing businesses familiar to everyone he concisely puts down why most sales people achieve only mediocrity and very few are "Great." If you want yourself and your organization to be great this book is a must read. Especially for those who only know how to sell on price!!

Add this book to your arsenal of reference material and you won't regret it.
on March 22, 2015
I am having a real hard time understanding the overwhelming high reviews for this book. Maybe there are still people in sales who have never been introduced to goal setting. They just hit the jackpot, I guess, because this book will help them set goals. However, if you are already goal-centric, which I would say most people in sales who choose to read sales books are, then this is dog turd. This guy is rude and arrogant and complains about everything throughout the whole book. Seriously. I know, right. A motivational book by a guy that complains about everything.
on July 13, 2013
Listened to this during 3 runs. Of all the audio books I've listened to, this was the best narrator who happened also to be the author. Warren's in your face high energy was great to listen to and helped burn up the miles. Its a fantastic sales book, I'll be ordering multiple hard copies for my own sales force. This is a must listen to and / or read. I look forward to one day attending one of Warrens live talks.
on April 6, 2006
Read it in one night...couldn't put it down. This no nonsense book keeps you entertained and feeling like you want more - some great practical lessons.

This formula for success, with analysis, and some true success stories is a pragmatic approach to how we can all succeed. Loved the "Sales Alert" commentary-- hits home, very real.

Highly recommend it to all that want to succeed.
on February 29, 2016
Completely misled by the title. Perhaps it should be title "Best book of taking what others have written, too afraid to make my own observations, better I re-write what others did and make it look new best book ever"