Customer Discussions > Can't Be Tamed forum

Best Disney star ever!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 13, 2010 5:08:59 PM PDT
Brigit says:
This girl is so talented. She writes her own music. SHe has a super unique voice. And every one of her albums have gone platinum. I have yet to see any Disney star with half the talent or capabilities to pull this off. Congrats Miley. You are awesome. I also love how all of her songs have meaning to her. Thats is true talent to be a ble to write your own songs and make them hits.

Posted on Jun 20, 2010 10:00:20 AM PDT
Demi Lovato is also very talented. She also writes all her own music. She has the capabilities to pull this off. Oh, and Miley did not write Four Walls from her previous album. The credit for that one goes to Cheyenne Kimball from Gloriana. Cheyenne had that on her solo album she had out when she was 16. That was actually a personal experience she had.

Posted on Jun 21, 2010 12:00:16 PM PDT
Doll-ar says:
I love Demi Lovato too, but I have to agree that Miley's the awesomest. (Demi's the second awesomest.)

I agree with you 100%, Bridget. :)

Posted on Jun 21, 2010 1:17:56 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 21, 2010 1:18:57 PM PDT
Jon says:
I am surprised. Don't know much about other Disney stars, only heard about them but after listening to Miley's CD, I am impressed! Maybeher Dad help her write it?

Posted on Jun 22, 2010 3:32:12 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 22, 2010 3:32:41 AM PDT
Denis says:
Miley Cyrus without a doubt - Disney brought out many stars over the last decades and since im almost in my 30's i can look back to many of 'em.

Some prevailed some faded rather fast, its a come and go - However Miley broke records meant to be unbreakable and Disney will cry a river once she's completely gone from their contract and influence which is rather soon since "Hannah Montana" officially came to an end earlier this year.

Sure Disney will land another hit-show and they will surely bring out more stars over the years to come, but Miley will be the best "horse" they had in their "box" for years and she doesn't need to proof anymore that she doesn't really need Disney and it's protective circle to prevail in the showbiz - Whatever she goes for - acting, music, both - she will make her way - and she will prevail!

As for Disney's "Hall of Fame", there she earned the golden top spot anyways, not sure if that ever can be topped. Disney needs more than a damn good concept if they ever plan to top the worldwide success of "Hannah Montana" and im also not entirly sure if "Hannah Montana" and everything attached to it would have been what it is today, would they have casted someone else than Miley for the lead role - She's more than a 0815 girl and there's something about her that makes her entirly different from past Disney-Stars for sure.

Posted on Jun 27, 2010 9:08:43 AM PDT
Brady James says:
i love everything about miley her music is in constant play on my ipod in my car and in my room. she is the best disney by product, and both demilovato and seleneatie for second cos they rock as well
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Can't Be Tamed forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jun 13, 2010
Latest post:  Jun 27, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Can't Be Tamed
Can't Be Tamed by Miley Cyrus (Audio CD - 2010)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (128)