5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Compilation of DMX Classics
If you're a fan of DMX like myself, you should already have all of his albums. What I like about this particular album is that you've got all of his classic material on one CD to bump in your ride.

Published on January 26, 2010 by Compay

3.0 out of 5 stars The Voice is All
...much like James Brown this brother is connected to our inner being! No one needs to recommend...he is legend. Great
Published 6 months ago by Brother Ade

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Compilation of DMX Classics, January 26, 2010
Compay (New Orleans, LA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Best of Dmx (Audio CD)

Most of the album consists of blazing tracks from X's late 1990's albums (It's Dark and Hell Is Hot, Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood, And Then There Was X). The standout tracks are obviously X going hard over Swizz Beatz production on "Ruff Ryders Anthem", and "Damien" cut produced by Dame Grease. The whole vibe of the album isn't entirely dark and gritty, though; X sets the mood for the ladies with the relaxed "How's It Goin Down."

For whatever reason, Amazon hasn't listed the tracks on this album, so here they are so you know what's included: 1. Where the Hood At 2. It's All Good 3. What These B**ches Want 4. Get At Me Dog 5. Ruff Ryders Anthem 6. What's My Name 7. Party Up (Up In Here) 8. X Gon' Give It To Ya 9. We Right Here 10. How's It Goin Down 11. The Rain 12. One More Road To Cross 13. Slippin' 14. Get It On the Floor 15. Here We Go Again 16. Damien 17. Stop Being Greedy 18. Who We Be 19. Grand Finale.

19 hot tracks by X, 19 hot beats by great producers, all on one album. This is definitely one to add to your collection if you're a Ruff Ryders fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars DMX is DA MAN!, March 21, 2014
Brah, I have been a DMX fan forever. He has that classic rapper voice that gives you energy. I listen to DMX when I work out at 0530 hrs (that's 5:30 AM for you civilians). I listen to this guy in Afghanistan and Iraq before we go on mission 'cause I just forget the hazards of my job and duty... its my thing to do... right, everybody got their own way to get psyched. Thanks DMX.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old favorites, October 29, 2013
I used to love every single one of these songs and am very happy to own them again! Stop! drop! Shut'em down, open up shop!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic X, April 19, 2012
Just take a look at the list of songs on this disc and if you were a fan of DMX when he first came out you cannot go wrong with this cd. This brought back the 90's music all over again. Worth 4.99 it cost me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 11, 2014
This review is from: Best of Dmx (Audio CD)
gotta love dmx

3.0 out of 5 stars The Voice is All, June 10, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars It is what it says it is., April 11, 2014
Mr Nowetal (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
The best of DMX and some of the not so best. The first half of the album is great, second half could have been left out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 5, 2014
I saw this on sale for $3.99 and I just couldn't pass that up. I'm so glad I bought it! Brought back a lot of memories jamming to this, and it's AWESOME workout music for the gym! I almost forgot just how many hits he had. It's a must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Workout, February 13, 2014
If you love hip hop and workout than this is it. It just has that get you fired up beats and lyrics.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's DMX at his best!, January 18, 2014
EDURP (Morgantown, WV) - See all my reviews
Didn't buy the albums before or lost them like myself, then purchase this little gem. The title says it all, would love to see him recover and make a comeback but until then this is on my repeat list when I'm driving.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Best of Dmx
Best of Dmx by DMX (Audio CD - 2010)