Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 2, 2016
Loved all the mini stories within this book by different authors! Let's you see different authors writing style!
on August 25, 2013
I tend to prefer erotic anthologies in the same way I like a box of chocolates--there's a delightful sample of everything throughout, each one sweet and delicious (and sometimes a little nutty, but that's part of the fun). In much the same way, this anthology had a perfect blend of great authors, which, suffice it to say, made me a bigger fan girl for some of them than I already was. Heidi Champa's "Another Trick Up My Sleeve" is a fun riot of a piece, while Justine Elyot's "He Tends to Me" is sultry, sweet, and kinky. "Our Own Private Champagne Room" is pure Rachel Kramer Bussel--sexy with a silly flair, and with a premise familiar to most women that makes it extra entertaining. Kristina Wright's "The Curve of Her Belly" is the sexiest pregnancy short I've ever read, with just the right amount of romance bursting from the tale. Angela Caperton's "Guest Services" is brilliant--the voice is fantastic, the plot divine, and there's even a little character growth that makes you smile by the end (never mind a smokin' sex scene, and I mean smokin'). And of course "To Be in Clover" by Shanna Germain has its own unique flavor, capturing a connection between two people that you can almost taste as you read. These are some of my favorites, but there are many other tasty morsels in this collection--a box of chocolates worth every bite.
on July 30, 2013
Best Erotic Romance is the kind of book you can fall in love and live happily ever after with. Like all my other Kristina Wright anthologies... keeper shelf worthy!!
on April 12, 2013
thank you for writing the book. this book kept my attention, keep up the good work. once again thank you
on April 2, 2013
Liked some stories more than others. But my husband was very happy when he came after me reading before bedtime.
on March 26, 2013
The stories in "Best Erotic Romance" hardly waste any time. They introduce two vulnerable, primed protagonists and let them loose. Where the author takes characters, and consequently takes you, is all the fun. Language is bold and unashamed, tantalizing and agressive. Whether you're looking to get hard or find you're own escape, the stories in this book just might bring a tear to your eye (and I'm not talking about those eyes...).
on January 19, 2013
I was very impressed with Kristina Wright's writing. It was a very good book to add romance to your life.
on September 15, 2012
"Best" is not a word that should be used in the title of this book. For better erotic fiction
I would recommend going to one of the general fan fiction or adult fan fiction sites out there.
If you are looking for something with the intensity of "50 Shades", the you would be left just
holding the book, so to speak. The editor did a good job collecting these stories and this is a
good book for introductory erotic fiction readers who have just begun to discover this genre.
on July 28, 2012
Kristina Wright has managed to compile a fantastic collection of stories that captures hot and sexy, as it dances up closely with evocative. Each story is written superbly. And I truly liked each and every sexy inch of the book, mostly because I could identify on some level with each of the characters in every story. A few of my favorites were: First Night, written by Donna George Story. Donna's Sophie is experiencing pre-wedding jitters that nearly every young bride faces, but Donna puts a an imaginative Victorian-era twist on her story; making it fun and light-hearted, similiar to falling in love. Justine Elyot's, He Tends To Me, makes me want to get sick, just so I can have my boyfriend play doctor and provide me with same dosages Elyot's Mathew provided his girlfriend. The Draft, written by Craig Sorensen was a unique love story between two somewhat lonely opposites that had nothing but good intentions and love and lust in their hearts. Shanna Germain's, To Be In Clover, was so tender and sweet, while teasing me with blood-pumping sexy. Emerald's, Honey Changes Everything, is a touching and raw story about one couple's way of dealing with the loss of job and how Emerald's Kim, helps she and her husband get back on track...with patience and delicious sex. Nikki Magennis', Dawn Chorus is really funny and damn sexy at the same time. And her character John, had me sitting at the edge of my seat right up to the very end. Finally, the editor, Kristina Wright's story, The Curve Of Her Belly, is a terrific and sexy piece about Brynn, feeling unattractive because her body is changing due to her pregancy - and how her husband helps her find her beautiful, sexy self once again.
on June 20, 2012
This is dribble. There is nothing erotic - no mystery trite descriptions. There is nothing romantic - air heads at best. I'm embarrassed to have offered money.