Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Best Foot Forward
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

100%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on September 13, 2000
The traditional ballads of Ireland sung by an Irishman of immense talent, if limited exposure. The only reason Harry O'Donoghue's name is not on the lips of every fan of the island's musical heritage is that not everyone has heard him. Once you do, you'll be hooked.
on July 26, 2005
I've had the great privilege of knowing Harry O'Donoghue for about 8 years now and enjoying his music live and on CD for all that time. A wonderful entertainer on stage and I can honestly say I am never without a Harry CD in the mix in my CD player at home or when traveling. I wish Amazon carried ALL his CD's because I think they are a must for lovers of Irish music as well as good folk music. Go Harry! Keep 'em coming.
on April 18, 2001
During St. Pat's Day, I got the chance to hear Harry play at a pub. What a time I had singing with my bar mates, and clapping to Harry's music! Needless to say, that pub remained my home base, if you will, for the remainder of my holiday... and it was na for de beer or de Bailey's! So have a go at this cd, I am sure you will enjoy it!