Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Best Home Fashion Thermal Insulated Blackout Curta..." and save 61% off the $64.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $13.90 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.49 shipping
Best Home Fashion Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtains - Back Tab/ Rod Pocket - Beige - 52"W x 63"L - (Set of 2 Panels)
|Price:||$29.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$35.10 (54%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Innovative triple-weave construction helps block out light, outside noise and insulates against heat and cold cutting back on window related energy loss.
- Independent laboratory tests show curtains blocks out 99% of light and 100% of UV rays
- Darker colors are more effective in blocking out light
- Features back tab and rod pocket hanging styles for versatile styling
- Measurements: Panel (52" W x 63" L), Set (104" W x 63" L), Set includes two (2) machine washable curtain panels
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Size: 52"W x 63"L - Each Panel | Color: Beige
From the Manufacturer
- Leading seller of blackout curtains
- Over 10 million curtains sold since 2004
- All your needs will be met with our wide array of home decor products
Bring warmth & style to your home with high-quality insulated Blackout curtains
Keep your home decor under wraps with these thermal, insulated blackout curtains
Solid back tab blackout curtain.
- 100 Percent polyester
- 240 GSM
- Machine washable for easy care
- No still liners
Triple Weave Technology
Our innovative triple weave technology is densely fabricated with black yarn to block out 99 percent of outside light, heat, and cold but still soft, light and drapable. Darker colors have a better blackout effect.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:46 Mins|
However, they do seem to work very well to keep temperatures in the room down. I suspect that the darker colors work much better than the light colors at preventing light, but all both colors do a nice job as thermal curtains. I like the material, and the colors are well-represented on this page. Overall, I am pleased, but people should be aware that they will need to purchase dark colors in order to get black-out curtains.
1) No problems with drapes of different sizes in same package as in other reviews. I ordered two sizes: 84" and 92"(?) and used the extra long ones to sew two small curtains and then used the remaining length for a cornice. The fabric was wonderful to work with, sewed up beautifully and made a very smooth and elegant cornice cover
2) There was no horrid chemical smell right out of the bag and I did not have to wash them before hanging. (for me with asthma, this was a HUGE benefit!)
3) The material is richly colored (dark chocolate) and very soft and draping. Steamed out the wrinkles no problem. (and honestly, what on earth are you others griping about when you have to iron a little bit?! What Princess Planet do you live on that you would expect them to be without fold lines? Maybe they should have hung themselves and open and close by just your thinking about it. jeesh!)
4) The darkening features are so far past my expectations! I have no idea what other people want or need but with these on a south facing wall in the middle of the day, the room is still so dark I have to turn on a light to find the bathroom door. I did build a cornice to take out the top light shine through so maybe that is their problem but light leakage is NOT due to the curtains' fabric construction.
5) Can't comment on how they wash but will post that info when they get their first scrub.
6) As to temperature control: These curtains are VERY insulating! That room used to heat up to HOT!(we live in the California Valley) despite closed shades AND double curtains. It would radiate heat through the entire upstairs.Read more ›
They're also great for the summer when you have to put them to sleep while the sun is still out at night.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The color was not a grey- it had more of a purple tint to it - the quality was nice, wish the color was a true greyPublished 16 hours ago by Karen Jendrzejczak
they are so soft i love them will be getting more in different colorsPublished 1 day ago by starla kuhns
I love these curtains. They were so easy to hang and look really nice for the money. I usually buy from country curtains but needed curtains asap, I was really surprised that... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Meghan
Arrived quickly! Everything was packaged nicely and all together. They are the correct color as the ppsting and the work amazing. I would definitely buy these again.Published 2 days ago by Cole Saucier
Just purchased the gray curtains and 100% happy. The finish of the curtains is matte and it does have a purple-ish hue when in direct light (which I don't mind). Read morePublished 2 days ago by Keela
Love the curtains. They wash up easily. They have an almost elegant look to them while hanging. Only disappointment .... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Mark P.
LOVE these curtains. The quality is superb. They block out light very well. We have this and the dark pink color for two different rooms. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Jennifer Schermerhorn
These block out so much light from a streetlight outside my window. It's shocking the difference between these and normal curtains and blinds. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Fretter