Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-19 of 19 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 3, 2012 4:38:51 PM PDT
JACK LOBO says:
I think they finally got it right this time with how the Hulk looks. Do you think he's the best hulk yet or do you prefer the look from either of the other two movies? No Lou Ferrigno votes allowed. I'm only referring to comic book image.

Posted on May 3, 2012 5:37:18 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 10, 2012 9:41:28 PM PDT
I agree this was the best Hulk. He looked great, the hair was right, the right tone of green and the right size. You could see a lot more emotion in this hulk and I hope if they have a sequel to Hulk, they keep the look they had for this film. Maybe the hair could grow a bit, but I'm very pleased how he looked and turned out. Ruffalo Hulk FTW.

Posted on May 23, 2012 11:00:26 PM PDT
DarkKnight says:
I don't think any of them have got it just right yet. I liked the first one, but he seemed to small. The Hulk should be bigger. The second one was way to cut and tense, even when he didn't seem like he should be. I mean, I understand seeing every muscle when he's pissed at the General or Abomination, but it didn't seem like they should be there when he's alone with Betty. This third one was almost perfect, except the face. It seemed too scrunched up. Kind of disappointing, but other than that it was pretty good. If they could put the face of the first one on the body of this one, I think it would be just right. Hopefully, the next one will be better.
Probably a new actor, though. There's like some Hulk or Bruce Banner curse. The only actor who's been in all three movies was Lou Ferrigno, just as the voice of the Hulk. Every actor who's played Bruce Banner has been canned after one movie. Good luck to Mark Ruffalo.

Posted on Jun 1, 2012 4:23:11 PM PDT
Vicente G. says:
Ruffalo portrayed Bruce Banner better than the previous two, and I did like Norton as Banner. But this one was just plain great. As for Hulk himself, he looked sort of small, but he looked great. But this version of Bruce Banner was absolutely great. I especially enjoyed the scene when he appears on the motorcycle to help out. And don't even get me started on his little discussion with Loki...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2012 8:06:07 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 4, 2012 8:08:07 PM PDT
Leon Evelake says:
I think he had the best build, but over all but Norton was far better as banner. Now I liked Ruffalo and he kind works of the Norton film but Norton was a better casting he looks like the comic banner and is a better actor and had better writing to work with. Hulks face is mixed I liked the bigger brows of the avengers version but thought the hair, mouth and nose of the Norton one were better so guess both have their strong points. I also think the voice was better when it was just lou and not the odd mix.

Posted on Jun 7, 2012 11:25:28 PM PDT
Green Meanie says:
The Hulk is reduced to speaking a few syllables again. Would it have been TOO costly to let the Hulk speak long sentences for the CGI Animators ?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012 1:57:16 PM PDT
Leon Evelake says:
Well he shouldnt speak long sentences.
But yeah It would be nice for him to have more lines.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012 4:31:25 PM PDT
Green Meanie says:
The Hulk ~ puny human.
The Incredible Hulk ~ HULK SMASH !!!
The Avengers ~ puny god.

A pattern is developing here.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2012 2:24:36 PM PDT
Leon Evelake says:
Well in incredible he also said leave me alone.

Posted on Jun 11, 2012 12:40:04 PM PDT
He also said "Betty" in either Hulk or Incredible Hulk

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 28, 2012 10:50:26 PM PDT
Green Meanie says:
off camera..not in full view.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 28, 2012 10:51:28 PM PDT
Green Meanie says:
I don't remember him saying Betty in either films. Maybe in the Cartoon.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 29, 2012 12:33:19 PM PDT
Leon Evelake says:
How does that matter?

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 2:44:59 PM PDT
DarkKnight says:
Has this discussion become about the Hulk's dialogue and how many lines he should get?
Who cares what he says. He's a big, mean, and green wrecking machine. The only thing he should say is "HULK SMASH" and get to it.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 30, 2012 12:59:30 PM PDT
Leon Evelake says:
Nah he should talk a bit there is more to the character that breaking stuff.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 5, 2012 3:48:32 PM PDT
Best Hulk ever. The first two movies sucked. No reason for that with such interesting subject matter. Too much emphasis on emotional problems.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 5, 2012 4:48:13 PM PDT
JACK LOBO says:
Darn right. Couldn't have said it better myself. All they have to do is follow some of the basic elements of the 96/97 cartoon series of the Hulk's origin and expand on it.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 5, 2012 6:30:44 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 20, 2012 12:49:43 PM PDT
Leon Evelake says:
No the incredible hulk was a nearly perfect hulk movie the emotional problems are a very big part of what makes the hulk and banner who they are. The only thing the avengers hulk did really differently that people seem to respond to is using him for comic relief.

@JACK LOBO
The incredible hulk film was considerably like the 96 cartoon showing banner as competent and trying to cure himself while on the run minus the origin.

Posted on Oct 19, 2012 10:13:17 PM PDT
Green Meanie says:
I wouldn't mind a Mr. Fix-It persona. At least he would get more than two lines.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  19
Initial post:  May 3, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions