Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$9.99

on April 9, 2016
I was never a big fan of tattoo's but after watching this show--if there wasn't so much pain I'd be tempted but I'm not a fan of pain so that ends that.
The show pits tattoo artists from all over the country and each week they are given two tasks to show what they have.
It is a little nerve wracking and I find myself getting nervous for them as the clock runs down but they all have come through (and there are some trials and tribulations) and in the end there is a winner.
I never knew that tattoo artists were so exceptionally talented and wonder why they don't get into painting but I guess this is a smaller field as there are artists all over the place (me included) but I couldn't come near the expertise these guys have.
Check it out; you may decide a tattoo isn't so bad and go for it.
on April 19, 2016
Wanted to give this show a shot since I am addicted to "Ink Master" and wanted to see if I could find another similar show while I wait for new episodes of "Ink Master". This is extremely similar in how the show is set up but just a bit cheesier and the artists don't seem as advanced. The female host and judges seem a bit wrong for the show but Joe is great. Overall I am enjoying it as a filler show and there are certainly some good aspects.
on October 3, 2014
While I enjoyed it enough to watch the whole season, it certainly doesn't hold a candle to Ink Masters. The judges just aren't very charismatic, they're just plain uninspiring... and often praise things that clearly suck. The participants as well are second rate compared to the ones on Ink Master. All around I think the people who can't ever get enough of tattoo shows will be happy this exists. The rest of us could take it or leave it...
on June 13, 2016
There was a few tattoo artist who had some attitudes, and one who should have kept going, cause he would have probably won, but we will never know. One thing you can take from this, is never quit, stay in it for the duration, win or lose, at least give it your all...I'm glad how it ended, and the last three artists were strong.
on August 31, 2015
This show should be renamed to "Crying B---ches who can sort of tattoo". I finished the series once a while back and i was wondering why i never went back to rewatch it. Trust me, I couldn't even finish 3 episodes. I can only take 30 seconds at a time of crying girls. Especially when there really isn't anything to cry about. Roman had a very good point. "It's not me to do all this emotional s***". I felt awkward and uncomfortable for these poor artists! "this Flash Challenge is about your feelings" blah blah blah I dont care about feelings i care about bad-ass tattoos.

Going back to Ink Master now.
on April 17, 2013
It's an intertaining show, roman was a blast to watch, ...and alexa an London are solid artists, can't wait to watch the second season ...only gripe is they have some pretty silly guest judges that should never even talk about tattoos, Joe capobianco has to walk a lot of them through judging....and I love his work manors' fun fun fun !
on January 4, 2015
Skip Season one and go straight to Season two. Season one definitely had not found their mojo, Season two and three were majorly better.
on June 18, 2014
If you would like to watch a real tattoo competition television show, watch Ink masters. This is a poor rendition of that concept. Don't waste your time, or your money.
on February 21, 2014
I LOVE LOVE LOVE tattoos and the idea of getting to know the artists, but I guess a competition doesn't always bring out the best in we humans!
on December 17, 2014
The judges on some of the oter shows of this type are better, but I liked the artsits on this show, they were cool, especially Alexis!