5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you could want all in one place!
I actually purchased this book in advance of getting a Kindle Fire HD--I wanted to see what kind of apps there were available before taking the plunge. This book is not only informative ---it got me all the more anxious to order my Kindle Fire!

Published on November 4, 2012 by L. A. Adolf

3.0 out of 5 stars Good link's
Had all of the links that I have been looking for in one easy spot with simple directions on using and downloading.
Published 24 months ago by misty Sherman

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you could want all in one place!, November 4, 2012
L. A. Adolf (Everett, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 250+ Best Kindle Fire HDX and HD Apps for the New Kindle Fire Owner (Over 200 FREE APPS) (Kindle Edition)

Written in a breezy yet professional style, this great e-book has gathered together a fantastic assortment of apps of all types---from practical to whimsical and beyond. It is obvious that the writers are enthusiastic Kindle Fire owners and app junkies, and that they've done the research makes my life so much easier. I know exactly which apps I'll be loading on my device when it arrives!

Even better, all of the apps reviewed are free--those that have a cost, (or which have paid versions with more features, or no ads) are indicated in the individual reviews.

Having this book has saved me so many hours online research (and future downloading trial and error) that I cannot recommend it strongly enough. And as I'm a new Kindle Fire HD owner, the bonus information at the end of the volume aimed specifically for new users is worth the small price of the book alone!

Great information, helpful tips and a fun, good read besides! Buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, February 6, 2013
What an informative book! I'm frankly amazed at the sheer number of free apps cited by the authors. Along with their personal recommendations, this is a very valuable must, particularly for new kindle owners like myself. So many appealing apps to choose from & explore, everyone is bound to find something that sounds enjoyable to them! I only wish I'd found this one sooner, as I paid to download something I thought was similar, but when opened, was sadly lacking. Got a new kindle? Get this book!!! Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got apps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent recommendations!, February 19, 2013
I really wasn't sure I'd find a lot of value in this book, but I was pleasantly surprised and found a lot of apps I'd probably have missed otherwise. The recommendations are solid in all the categories and I agreed with the authors' assessments of the apps once I test drove them

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, February 19, 2013
Haven't tried any of the apps yet, but I am very impressed with the information provided in this book. A great resource. Would recommended it to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Kindle Fire Owner, November 13, 2012
Because I am new to owning a Kindle Fire I found this book very helpful. It has a lot of good information about the various apps available.

Some of the apps you have to pay for, but most of them are free and I liked that they had all been tested to make sure they worked on the Fire HD because I read that not every app does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good list, easy to use, well worth it, November 27, 2012
I just got my kindle fire HD about three weeks ago and I am still figuring out everything it can do, so when I found this book I figured it was worth checking out. It uses a clickable table of content so you can just click on the section you want and it takes you right there. Each section begins with the "Must Have App" and then has a few similar, lesser apps. You can almost always count on the "Must Have App" to be the one you want, but there is the occasional lemon in there.

All in all, this is easy to use and is a very convenient thing to have when looking for new apps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny - All 99 or Them!!!, April 30, 2013
Book was a good read. I found several apps to try that I never knew existed. Some I will be trying on my smartphone, as well!

A useful tip is to use the highlighter to highlight apps in the book so you don't have to write them down and you can go back to them at a later time when you want to check them out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good link's, February 7, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars good review, November 18, 2012
Thanks for your recommendations! I love my Kindle Fire HD and this will add more enjoyment. I especially like the hobby apps suggestions for photography.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best apps available fir the Fire HD, January 17, 2013
Cheryl A. Boyer (Albion, New York United States) - See all my reviews
After looking through the best apps out there for my Kidle Fire ,there is not a doubt in my mind that I will be returning. I love my new Kindle and tonight I found out a few things I had questions about concerning downloading directly from the Kindle and think I have found the answer. Thanks for this great App. CHERYL