Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Best Lesbian Erotica 2010
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

87%
13%
Format: Audible Audio Edition|Change
Price:$14.95

on January 5, 2010
This book of short stories was hot, sexy and well written. The stories were unique and interesting and designed to appeal to a diverse audience. From realistic to fantastic, the scenes jump from the pages. Well worth reading for the style as well as the sex.
on January 8, 2010
I'm one of the authors in this collection, publishing under my pen name Alex Tucci, and I have to say I had a blast reading this book!
I wondered how anyone could follow in Tristan Taoromino's footsteps, having been a fan of the series since its inception back in 1995. Kathleen Warnock is carrying the torch passed to her with flair and panache.
There's something for everyone in this book, from the romantic to the the kinky-freaky, and everything in between. Best read in bed, with the lights low, and preferably someone warm and willing to read with you. Enjoy!
VINE VOICEon July 21, 2012
RG Emanuelle & DL King wrote my favorites.

Otherwise I didn't enjoy this collection as much as the 4 earlier editions. Different Strokes, perhaps?

other writers -
Vanessa Vaughn
Tobi Hill-Meyer
Elizabeth Cage
on January 9, 2010
These writers are talented and entertaining...fun, sexy stories for everyone to be found under the cover.
on January 19, 2010
I am one of the authors blessed to be in this anthology of amazing writers.
The stories in this edition will take the reader on an erotic journey to some places familiar and some maybe not so familiar. I enjoyed reading every page.
on February 8, 2013
I hope this book is better the my previous purchase. I did not really enjoy my previous purchase...only time will tell
on August 3, 2011
This book is everything it is supposed to be and for the price, you can't beat it. Recieved it in a timely manner. For the lesbian or bi curious reader, these stories are quite steamy without being too hardcore.
on August 19, 2014