Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Best Lesbian Erotica 2002
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 14, 2002
I was looking forward to reading this book from cover to cover in one sitting but it was impossible to do. This book is certainly not the "best" of lesbian erotica. I would suggest that the editors cast a wider net than they have done to see what they catch. The experience and focus were too narrow, story structures too hackneyed, definitely not new. There were two stories that were exceptions that saves my rating from dropping to zero. It was a disappointing collection. The editors must try to step out more often into the world to see what and where truly innovative writing is happening and bring it to us.
on January 16, 2002
Tristan Taormino has done it again. She and Amber Hollibaugh have picked 23 gems. They are hot, hot to the touch and the thought. There are several returning authors whose work continues to press boundaries and push buttons. They've added an international flavor this time with "Farang Traveler or, A Girl's Guide to Patpong" by Chris Lombardi and "Redemption" by Michael M. Hernandez, heartfelt, sly and wicked by turns. But Toni Amato humbles me. His clarity translates into painfully, joyfully brilliant prose and I am awed at the way that boi captures completely what I tremble to touch. This is an awesome collection, worthy of any erotica shelf.
on April 29, 2005
Like many of the other collections of several authors, there are some sweet and suculent gems in here, but there's also some that just don't do a thing.

If you're a fan of erotica, pick up a copy, and give it a go. It's not the best thing I've ever read, but it's far from the worst.

I will be checking out other editions of this series.
on February 1, 2002
This book was the best book that I have ever read! Second to, "The Old Man and The Sea." I found it very erotifying. The pictures are fantastic, so are the articles. They are chalk full of sexxy details..and naughty secrets! It has succeeded to fulfill my cravings!
on January 14, 2013
It was hard not to turn red in front of my unsuspecting church friends that I would be reading in front of. Of course none of them knew what I was reading since I had a book cover on it but still...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 5, 2013
It was boring to me, couldn't really keep up with it. Didn't hold my attention at all and I tried reading it a couple times.
on December 13, 2001
I enjoyed most of the book.... but by far the one I enjoyed most was the story by Betty Blue. *whew*!