Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 15, 2012
The whole album was .99 cents I think....I got over 12 songs of ocean breeze, with background music. This is one that dropped in my lap accidently. Its worth every penny though. It sets a good meditating atmosphere.
on April 9, 2012
Talk about relaxing music.
This is just what I was looking for.
An outstanding and varied selection of
quiet soothing music.
After a long day at work, relax and enjoy!
on April 4, 2012
I don't know if you can meditate to all of the songs. Some have quite a fast pitch. Others are more like elevator music. But overall there are some quality pieces. Worth 99 cents for sure!
"The Best of Meditation with Music & Nature" is a good collection of light music mixed with natural sounds that are fairly calming and relaxing. I picked this up mostly as a sleep aid using the "rain" tracks, but all of the included music can be used for relaxing, meditation, and help for sleeping. This is also a real bargain at under a dollar for 28 tracks.

Highly Recommended!

CFH
on April 25, 2012
Pros:
This is perhaps one of the most relaxing album I have purchased. It is filled with songs of nature, which can be extremely relaxing. There is very little orchestral music. Be warned, this does not have any of the pop culture type of music. If that's your style. The meditation music is definitely relaxing and a joy to listen to. It is something that we normally would be offended by, but the artist does a great job of making each track unique in its very own way.

Cons:
There's only so many soundtracks. There is definitely way enough, but even more would definitely be better :D.
on May 20, 2012
Personally I find the music on this album to be very relaxing and helpful for meditation. However, my kids do not share my opinion.
on May 12, 2012
This album is so soothing. It just integrated the music into the sounds of nature so well and really calms me down! I wanted my meditation music to not only reflect the nature but also play accompanying music. This just satisfied my need!
on October 18, 2013
It's just okay. I listened to it once and had no desire to listen to it again as I have so many others that I like much better. Don't let that dissuade you though as we all have different tastes and you may love it. I suggest you give it a listen and see for yourself. A couple of my favourites for meditation and deep relaxation are: Vyanah ... and BrainSync
on August 31, 2014
This is no masterpiece. It is sort of interesting but shallow and sometimes irritating in that the nature sounds are Sooooo much better than the instrumentals. Sounds like cheap accompaniment to a "C" classified movie. Some pieces were OK but I kept thinking this would really work well for a children's puppet show travel-log . It's very "plastic" and I found it interrupting my meditation rather than enhancing it! When I need space I will delete it!
on May 19, 2012
this cd Eases the stress of a long and hard day away. Your easily transported to a different beautiful scenery with every song