50%
Best of No Angels
Format: Audio CDChange
Price:$9.51+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on June 16, 2010
The best of No Angels is surely an compilation of really good pop songs. Nothing sophisticated but a solid mix of beautiful ballads like "I'm still in love with you" and then more energetic songs like "There is no Angel in me". Very varied repertoire so after having listened to the favorites a few times you keep listening to the songs from start to end, discovering them one after the other. I like this, other days I prefer Miles Davis, Keith Jarret or McCoy Tyner, but some days I just want something easy and still of quality in its own genre. These girls know how to sing.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on April 5, 2011
No Angels are one of those music sensations which weren't recognize both in UK and US. It is a pity, 'cause the music they recorded is really cool.
They emerged from a "talent show" and became instant hit in german speaking countries. Just to mention one of their achievements, "Daylight in your eyes" sold 500 000 copies in one week only in Germany.
The rest is history (the group consists no longer of 5 girls, nowadays they perform as trio).
If you look for a cd filled with great pop tunes, full of positive energy - this one is 4 u.
The strength of Angels are their voices (which compose marvellously together) and production of their songs.
The stand out tracks here are: "Daylight in your eyes", "Rivers of joy", "Still in love with you" and opening "Something about us".
Higly recommended.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again