Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 7, 2013
Loved listening to most of these songs while in high school, and this collection takes me back. This is a great collection of their hits, and I'm glad I picked it up.
on March 1, 2016
These guys are one of my favorite bands and they have all the great hits of Poison on here with my favorite being Every Rose Has a Thorn. Well worth the price!
on February 2, 2013
I am not downing Poison and their greatest at all here, but the condition of the CD was not too good as their were noticeable deep scratches on it. I did however get a clean rip onto my computer after several tries of cleaning with an eye glasses cloth.. With that I did not return the CD and will give it 3 stars.
on June 22, 2013
Excellent collection contains the best songs of the artist. Product with graphic refined, perfect fitting, short: flawless. Loved. I recommend. Very good.
on December 21, 2012
A great album...from a great time...the eighties...I forgot how entertaining the big hair bands were from that era...like being back in high school.
excellent product, very good quality, both in the presentation and sound quality 100% digital. Very good rock band. recommend for purchase
on March 4, 2014
It's a throw back to my youth! I love the music of the 80's and 90's. This is as good now as when I remember listening to it growing up.
on February 11, 2014
There are a lot of covers and some minor hits here. Oh well, the good songs sound really good! Worth $5, probably not too much more-
on February 12, 2014
This music brings back awesome memories for me. And im sure many others also. They were truly a special band in their own right.
on March 4, 2014
Awesome song from a great album. You cant go wrong with Poison, especially the album that has all their best stuff combined.