5.0 out of 5 stars Title says it all!
Published on August 28, 2008 by Cynthia J. Iannacci

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Nice book
Published 14 days ago by Tom Kellogg

5.0 out of 5 stars Title says it all!, August 28, 2008
Cynthia J. Iannacci (West Groton, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 200 Best Panini Recipes (Paperback)
I've purchased quite a few cook books for my panini press, but nothing is as user friendly as this one. Not only are the recipes very good but the ingredients are items that can be found in your own kitchen. I did not have to go out to buy anything special. My husband(who is somewhat picky) and son have devoured all the sandwiches I have made so far. Thank you, Tiffany Collins!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just a sandwich, July 20, 2008
This review is from: 200 Best Panini Recipes (Paperback)
O.K. I love cookbooks. I also love sandwiches. So what's not to love here. In my opinion, the term "Panini" is a bit overused these days, but marketing is marketing. The recipies in this book are intelligent, classy, fun and of course, delicious. My wife and I have tried 3 to date and are well on our way to try, not all, but many more. The layout, the "tips" and the headers for the sandwiches allows you access to the amount of thought that went into this book. I typically love cookbooks with many, many pictures. This book, however, doesn't need that many. The sandwichs' name is a picture in itself. Don't get me wrong, the pictures the book does have are beautiful. So, yes, I love this book. And by the way, who needs to go out and buy a panini grill when the ol' George Foreman works just great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much more than just a panini cookbook!, July 13, 2008
S. Hancock (Round Rock, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 200 Best Panini Recipes (Paperback)
A fantastic cookbook if you're always looking for new ideas that are easy to make and delicious to eat! Great ideas that get you out of the normal cooking rut, and paninis that make you look like a pro! got rave reviews from my family.

Well organized, great photos and additional recipes for condiments and spreads that I didn't expect. A nice suprise! I just ordered more as gifts for my friends. My kudos to the author.

5.0 out of 5 stars I needed this help!, July 10, 2008
T. Johnson (Spring Branch, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 200 Best Panini Recipes (Paperback)
I am a single father who cares about receiving good reviews from my kids, when feeding them. The '200 Best Panini Recipes' book has been a Godsend for me. The variety of recipes including Breakfast Paninis, Desserts, Chicken, Beef, and Panini Just for Kids, seperated by chapters, makes it easy for me to select and utilize the right recipes for my children. The author's tips and descriptions makes it easy for this amateur cook to receive good reviews from my children!

4.0 out of 5 stars Panini's, May 11, 2009
Mary Villemaire (Healdsburg, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 200 Best Panini Recipes (Paperback)
Excellent, simple recipes and ideas for making great paninis. Suggestions for use of leftovers are also very helpful. The recipes for sauces at the end of the book are fantastic and useful for dishes other than paninis. Much prefer this book over "Simple Italian Sandwiches" which I also purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recipes for everyone!, December 22, 2008
This review is from: 200 Best Panini Recipes (Paperback)
I bought several copies of this cookbook to give as Christmas presents to friends and family. My sister sticks to a strict vegetarian diet, and I read through the vegetarian section to see what was offered specifically for her. I was amazed! The vegetarian recipes are abundant and every one sounds delicious! Each recipe is written almost like a little story and before I knew it, I was well into the book and reading it like a novel. I didn't think anyone could come up with 200 panini recipes -- Tiffany Collins not only came up with a splendid variety of ingredients to put together in a panini, but she also included hundreds of great tips. With the selections she's provided, I could be eating a panini every day for months and the variety would make it seem like I was eating a different gourmet meal each time. What a great way for busy families to prepare and serve quick and easy nutritious meals!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, July 8, 2008
E. Harrison (Austin, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 200 Best Panini Recipes (Paperback)
I just picked up a copy of this book and I have already made a handful of these recipes. They are SUPER easy, and a lot of the ingredients are items that most people probably have on hand. My favorite so far is the grilled chicken, roasted peppers, spinach and jack cheese. Another thing I really like about this book is that you can either use store-bought dressings or you have the option to make your own from the recipes included at the back of the book. If you don't already have a panini grill, she includes helpful tips on picking one out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good recipes.... but 200 is stretching it, September 11, 2010
This review is from: 200 Best Panini Recipes (Paperback)
This book had some good recipe suggestions. A lot of the recipes have a pretty standard ingredients that one might already have on hand.

However, to say that there are 200 recipes is a bit of a stretch. It seemed like a lot of the recipes were variations on each other (i.e. dijon turkey, honey dijon turkey)rather than truly different recipes. I would rather have had the book be more upfront and be 50 recipes with suggested variations, but I guess that just doesn't seem as catchy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiffany knows her panini!, August 5, 2008
This review is from: 200 Best Panini Recipes (Paperback)
Wow! Tiffany has widened my panini world! Her recipes are practical and delicious. What a beautiful, easy to use, nicely formatted cookbook! I think this means that I will keep my panini machine on the counter at all times since I will now be using it daily! Thanks, Tiffany!

5.0 out of 5 stars A delicious solution, April 6, 2009
This review is from: 200 Best Panini Recipes (Paperback)
When I lived in Italy, I practically lived on crisp, yummy panini sandwiches, and have been making them here for years. Most cooks have their own ideas about what makes a great panini, but we often rely on the same old ingredients. Tiffany Collins brings fresh, inspiring ideas to this simply satisfying treat, and with so many great ideas to choose from, you can eat a different panini every week for years and never have the same meal twice! Move over pasta, move over pizza: Tiffany's well-built panini book is the solution for tasty meals that are quick, easy, and oh so satisfying. It's a great resource, too, for combining ingredients that "work" well together, whether they're in a panini or not.

200 Best Panini Recipes
200 Best Panini Recipes by Cook. Tiffany Collins (Paperback - September 12, 2008)
$24.95 $17.90